Her second chance mate

Chapter five

Jamie's pov:

(The same day)~~~

Me and my sister were in my room after we done with our chores . I was sitting on my bed when my sister came back from the bathroom to take a shower and prepare ourselves ready for tonight. She gave me a slight smile and sit beside me drying her now wet hair with the soft towel. The alpha and others already left a hour ago. I looked at her nervously.

Me:"Sis! I'm scared! The alpha and Luna with others already went to the function and we should leave before they came back."
(I said while biting my lips from anxiety and hold her hand)

Annie:" Don't have to be scared my little brother, we will make it out safely! I promise you that! "
(She anssurd me with a small smile. I breathed in and out slowly)

Me:"But what if... "
(she cut me off)

Annie:"Oh it's time to leave.We don't have lot of clothes to take and I have my few clothes, toothpaste, brush, some food, that's all. "
(She said while looking in my bag. I signed because I know she is don't want to make me more uncomfortable with the topic of getting caught so I gave in)

Me:"I pick some of my clothes, brush, inner wears, food and water! "
(she nodded her head and gave me my bag and I put that on my shoulder same goes to her. She suddenly give me a big tight hug and I stumbled back surprisely but I returned the hug more tightly. We both know we needed this right now. She broke the hug and hold my hand firmly and give me a nod before leaving from my room with me.)

Anu's pov:

My outfit :

Party hall:

Party hall:

We already arrived at the party and sitting one of the chair while sipping my drink

We already arrived at the party and sitting one of the chair while sipping my drink. I looked around admirely from the decorations of the party. In the entrance some betas are welcoming people and when we get inside of this big hall so many people's are enjoying themselves while drinking, dancing, eating and couples some were making out with their mate. I want to laugh at my brother's face from the disgust that he showing looking at the making out couple. And my beta daicy found her mate and didn't bring her here with us because she is not a party girl. The girl was so scared to stand in front of me cause daicy said I was so intimidating to her. I don't protest though because I want like this. I want all of them to scared of me to just make an eye contact with me. I am that dangerous. Daicy was sulking the whole time looking at other couples being lovey dovey to each other. I just chucked at her.