Her second chance mate

Chapter Twenty -Two

************************************
Warning :Sexual content
************************************

Jamie's Pov:

Night~~~

It was so much fun. We went to mall purchase some stuff for myself because anu insisted. She knew I don't want to wore some short clothes. And also anu said she don't want me to show my skin to others because it's only for her to watch and feel hehe. She is being more possessive and overprotective towards me. Whenever others stare at me or check me out she growls at them and they will run for there love life. She also punch a guy who was trying to put a shoes on my leg,but that poor guy accidentally touch my thighs. Then after the shopping, we went to some park to relax while eating some ice cream. I almost ate her Ice-cream because it was so delicious. Then we went to amusement park and tried a lot rides but I am being a scary cat ,Scream like a girl when we get in the rollercoaster. Suddenly there started to rain when we just in front the pack house and give a run for it. The pack house is so silent because the night came and it almost 11:45 pm now. I wait outside of our bathroom because anu was taking so much time for just a shower. I heard the door of the bathroom open and anu came out . She smiles at me while I kept staring at her face. She is so hot. Her wet hair was sticking on her neck. I gulp before entering the bathroom oh so quickly to not want to get turn on.

Time skip~

I got out from the bathroom only wearing a white shirt that belongs to anu because I just love her clothes and it's so long that touching my knees. Of course I wore my underwear hehe. But after I entered the bedroom, a strong pheromones hit my nose like a thunder. I heard some whisper from the bed and saw anu laying on the all sweaty while she continues to bit her lips. Her white T-shirt is so wet that I can see her abs through the. Don't! Focus on what happened to her! I reminded myself. It's like she is in pain and I ran to her before sitting beside her on the bed . I put my hand on her forehead to check the temperature. Shoot!!! She have fever. I panicked and stood up to go to the kitchen before coming back with some hot water with some medicine. I gulp seeing anu stripping her T-shirt off from her and groans. She sat up before opening her eyes straightly looking at my eyes. H-her eyes is red..... She smirk before in a flash of light, she was standing in front of me. I scream but she shut me up by her lips that placed on me. I winded my eyes when her hands begun to cares my body. I push her away by her chest and she stumbled back surprisely. I stare at her face before trying to approach her.

Me:"I-im sorry a-anu I just... Are you okay?"
(I ask in concern and she shook her head while taking my scent while I am hugging her. She is releasing her pheromones so strongly that my wolf started to get uncomfortable.)

Anu:" I am not okay jams. I think I am on my heat! "
(I knew it. She put her hands inside of my shirt and I clench on her shoulder. Her wolf is continually growling quitely from pain and my wolf began to whine. He want to help her. I want to help her. I broke free from our hug before tip toe and kissed her ever so hungrily while she hold me by the hip. She picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist while my hand firmly clenching her hair. On I forgot, she got a new hair style because I told her it will good on her and she didn't rejected. She looks more boyish. I moan through our kiss when she squeezed my ass. She placed me on the bed gently and hover above me but I pushed her back that she was laying on the bed. I hover on top her while she breaths heavily. )

Me:"Let me take care of this baby. "
(I softly said and she bites her lips while nodding. I smile and give a kiss on her lips but she put her hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss and open my mouth for her warm tongue. This time I won and sucked her tongue hardly. She groan feeling some wetness on my private while continue to squeeze my ass. I broke the kiss and growls at me in need.i chuckle before going into her neck kissing and biting it surely giving some purple hickeys on her neck to her jaw line. I blushed facing her nipples and touch them softly and she let out a cute moan. I give a kiss on her small right breast and massage the other one. She arch her back when I sucked her hard nipples and biting it. I do the same with her other nipples . My kisses went to her chest to her and wetting it by my tongue. Only mine! My wolf growl in my head and I smirk facing her pants. I took the hem of her pants and teased. She growls annoyed while I jerk her pants off from her with her boxer. She looks at me stunned but didn't said anything. Her rock hard cock hit my face while she give me a smirk. I blush and slapped her cock and she let out a yelp. I smirk at her glaring eyes and wrapped my hands around her dick and gave a few thrusts.)

Anu:"F-fuck baby!!! Don't tease me like that! "
(I chuckled at her annoyed face when I teased her with my tongue licking the tip. I didn't let her say anything before putting her whole length in my mouth and I chocks on that. She let out a loud moan that caught me off guard. I sucked her up like a good boy while she begin to buckle her hip up.)

Me:"Mmmm d-delicious ~"
(I pull her cock out from my mouth tasting some salty liquid and groan loudly. I sit on her stomach while she pouts and smiled innocently. I started to strip my shirt off from her her eyes glow with excitement. She tried to touch my body but I pinned her hands above her head and tie her hands with my shirt to the headboard. She stare at me in terror because I knew how she go insane but touching my body. She said, my body is the most beautiful and sexy thing ever she wants to watch and touch. So possessive right? I pull off my underwear and sit on her crotch and started to grind. Her eyes roll back while her lips parted. She chocked on her moan when I suddenly put her cock inside me. I hiss in pain but it gone before I started to move and down at her. I moan loudly while picking up my pace and put my right hand fingers on my mouth sucking while my other one gripped on her breast. Thanks for my coach that told me try this position and that is none other than mark. He said, it will feel more pleasure and confident when we take control. She bites her lips while staring at my chubby body that bouncing on her.)

Anu:"Urghh f-fuck ahh you feels so good! D-deep and warm! Fuck baby just let me t-touch your body please! Please U-undie me! Ahhh fuck I can't! "
(she cried out in pleasure while I myself in cloud nineteen! I undie her and in no time, she in top of me pounding the hell out me. She sucked my nipples while trusting in me. I wrapped my legs around her waist and pock my hip up a bit to go deep in me while rolling my eyes in the back of my head. Her all thrust hitting my spot. Okay I became so pervert suddenly But trust me, the feeling is so unreal! I feel like pass out any second but this girl kissing my lips roughly brought me back from my thoughts.)

Me:"A-ahhh g-go more f-faster baby! N-nghhh~"
(She pick me up from the bed and sat me on her lap while leaning on the headboard of the bed.)

Anu:"Ride me baby! Ugh!!Satisfy your alpha with your pretty hole! Make me cum in your little hole!!!"
(Ahhh that was hot! I nods while riding on her cock while she grip on my thighs. I throw my head back while moaning oh so loudly and she squeezed my butt cheeks and spanked it. I moaned continually but suddenly she bite on my mate mark that I let out a pleasure scream while scratching her back. That spot become so sensitive. She flipped over now I am laying on my back seeing my tiredness. I moan loudly when she give a hard thrust into me that cums.She goes so fastly and roughly before shooting her warm cup inside me while moaning loudly. )

Anu:"That was..... "
(she started while laying beside me after pulling out cock)

Me:"Amazing! "
(I smile and she kissed my head and we cuddle while sleeping. Not sleeping, I know there is more rounds is waiting for us. I am gonna again walk like a duck tomorrow!)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
Thank you for the vote
Feel free to comment
Wait for next chapter 😁