Her second chance mate

Chapter six

************************************
Warning :Violence content
************************************

Anu's pov:

(Same night) ~

I layed on my bed exhausted from the party while playing with my phone. It's nearly 11:35 now. My brother and other unmated members already went to the woods to find their mate unlike me who was staying upon all night thinking about myself. I put my phone on the night stand and get off from the bed to take a warm shower to relax my messed up mind. I took off my dirty clothes and get in the shower. I shivers when the cold water touched my warm body. I put my arms on the wall while closing my eyes. Suddenly a thought came to my mind. Daicy found her mate and soon will my brother and others. But what about me? How long am I going to stay like this? Like a mateless person!
I wish to have someone beside me, someone who can I trust on, who can know about my vulnerable state and hope for my goods, who will wipe my tears and cuddles with me all night, who will love me more than themselves.Wait love? What is love exactly? I saw my parents were always arguing about little things and blame on me for their relief. Because they wanted my brother as a alpha to run the pack but unfortunately I born as a alpha. It's not my fault that I born to be rule the pack but the godness. Then why are they blame on me?! I'm the first female alpha child and they all thought I can't run a pack like other alphamales could do. I pushed my bangs back and breathed slowly. But I showed them all its wrong! I won so many wars and proofed myself to my people that I am worthy of being an alpha. The all humiliation from my parents and pack members, I proofed them I'm strong, defeatbale, fearless leader! But my parents are not satisfied yet but I earned the alpha position myself anyway . I would not be angry at my brother because he was always there for me when I am down. He fights for me to our parents. I love my brother but I don't know how to show it anymore. I suffered a lot and in my 18th birthday I were so happy and excited to find my mate but just like others she just dumped me. She gave me so many hopes. She promised me that she will be a good partner for me, a good wife, a good future Luna of the pack, a good mother..... She broke all the hopes that she gave me and do the same things to like my parents did. My parents were always ignore me like I'm invisible to them and only cared about my brother and Their status. I was a bubbly sweet girl before but the whole humiliations that I get from my parents and my unwanted mate. I become more cold, cruel, arrogant, heartless person!!!! A complete devil! They all made me like this! My parents are guilty for what they done to me and always try to talk to me or show me their care and love but it's too late. I wanted that care and love when I was a poor child. Now I done so many sins. Because I know I only have me. But I love the way I am right now. I don't feel any emotions anymore, none happiness, no worries! I punched the wall from range and a unknown tears coming from my eyes. I wiped my tears roughly but it didn't stopped from falling, finally I gave up and screamed out loud before falling on the floor. I cried my heart out. I can't take this pain anymore. My inner wolf blocked me after I started to fuck women's so I am all alone now. Even my wolf is ashamed of me. I cried a hour then get out from the shower while drying my hair.

Bathroom :