Her second chance mate

Chapter Thirty-Five

Jamie's Pov:

1 hour ago~

I yawn and open my eyes still sleepy but i have to get up before anu gets home. I have a surprise for her and that is gonna blow up the whole pack. Oh my god I'm so nervous!! I smile caring my tummy that i felt the baby kick.

Me:" Yeah i know babies, your mom going to be shock and excited to hear the news about you. I hope it will go well like as i planned. Ok time to make the gift."
(I chuckles at my own words before carefully but excitedly get off from the bed. I breath slowly after standing up by the help of the wall beside me before making my way to the bathroom)

My wolf:" OMG OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND OUR PUPS!!!!"
(He jump up and down inside my head while howling. I giggles and took off my clothes before step inside the tub.)

Me:" Me too!! I can't wait to tell the news to anu! Afterall she know about my checkup today but i told her its okay i will handle it. The luna was with me when i was in the hospital. She was more excited than me hearing the news!"
(I smile to myself Remembering the scene that happend inside the hospital. She was screaming so loudly and some people were worried about her thinking she went crazy.)

My wolf:"True though! She is the retired luna and the heir of the baby is growing inside you will make her happy. But anu was worried about leaving you all alone in the room. Her wolf strictly told me to take care of you. Like hello, i will! The babies are mine too."
(I giggles by her sarcastic tone while playing with the bubbles inside the tub. )

Me:"I have the picture of our babies. I will put that inside the gift box and some cup cakes too. Anu love cup cackes.How is that?!"
(She giggles and nods. I finished my bath and put some get out from the tub)

My wolf:" Tie some cute ribbons above the box and maybe a little collar on the top."
( She giggles cutely while i wrap a white towel around me and make my way to the sink that has my clothes on. I put on some comfy clothes and before i take a step, i slumble on the bottle that was on the floor and fell)

Me:"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"
(I screamed while holding my tummy. I panic sensing some wetness under me until i saw....BLOOD?!!!!!n-no no NO!!!! M-my babies!!! I tightly close my eyes and bites my lips to prevent from screaming. The help of the wall behind me, i stood up with my wobbling lengs and move towards the bed while sobbing.I slowly at down on the bed and clench my belly in pain. I block the bond link towards anu and build a wall between as before let out a painful cry. My wolf whimper while i silently cried before the bathroom door burst open reveling annie. I look at her painfully and then the cramps hit me again that i hugged my belly tightly. She ran towards me before laying me on the bed and hold my hand firmly.)

Annie:"HELP!!!SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP US!!!!"
(She screamed until others came inside the room. I felt emmbrassed saw them all looking at my condition but what do i do? I gritted my teeth from the that pain continues.)

Me:"AHHHHHHHHH!!! Its h-hurts!"
(The luna panic and said something to others but i didn't heard because of my own screams. My wolf cried out loud in my head)

My wolf:" L-lets inform anu! I c-can't hold the p-pain anymore!!! I f-feel like my body is on f-fire!"
(Before i can say anything, she broke our wall and mind linked anu)

Me:"Where is my alpha? I need her!"
( I use my alpha voice that the doctor,annie even the luna flinched. I can't ensure the pain,its too much!! I want my mate beside me!! Luna look at me and smile to comfort me. I got angry at struggle to pull back my hands from my sister's hold. Their touch burning my skin.)