Her second chance mate

Chapter eleven

************************************
Warning : sexual content
************************************

Anu's pov:

After a week~~

My outfit :

I moaned out loudly in my office couch while Susy continually sucks my cock

I hold her hair in a ponytail and started to buck my hips into her already drooling mouth. I continued to thrust my cock into her mouth while she was trying to push me away. After a few trusts ,I came on her mouth and she immediately swallowed it. I pulled out on her and she gasps while catching her breath. Guilt. Why do I feel guilty all of a sudden. I know I have a mate now and I should doing this with him but I just can't do that. My wolf blocked me again and I am fucking angry at her. Why can't she just understand that he is like her. He will do the same things and broke me. I am a powerful alpha and I don't need a mate anymore. Even my ex-mate didn't cared about me when she cheated on me then how can I trust him. They all are the same. But something about Jamie is different. My parents loves him so much. The whole pack talking about him like how kind he is towards them, how cute when he is with the pack kids, how much beautiful he is. Of course he is beautiful and sometimes I lost control whenever he is so close to me in our bed and I will kiss his cheeks while he sleeping but he didn't know that. I feels some odd sparkles what when he smiles at me. I feels some butterflies whenever he blush. Maybe I have a little bit of feelings for him! NO! That's not going to happen! It's all his tricks! I hate when he so close to that guy mark. I feel jealous when he so much close to my friends. And boom! Now, Phillip punched me just because I tried to slap him. NO!!! I will not hurt him physically! I just want to see how is he gonna act if I act like I'm gonna slap him and I want to laugh at his face. He is so scared of me but act like he can trick me with his stupid boldness. And how the heck Phillip is his best friend?! And Jamie was so clingy and happy with Philip and mark. After the incident happened in the kitchen, I came to my office room but then I forgot some files in my room. And when I was going back to my office ,I saw Mark, Jamie and Annie was watching some dramas in the living and Jamie was literally on Phillip's lap. So I got jealous and suddenly Susy came in and I thought to release some anger on her. And she being a bloody slut, give me a blow job but she wanted me to fuck her but not anymore bitch! If I tried to fuck her, I felt so much pain in my heart so I preferd a blow job will do. She was so mad at me but do I look like I care. In these past weeks, Jamie tried to talk to me but I always act like I didn't heard him. Susy always comes to my office to just flirt with me but it ended up in a blow job or I fuck on to her mouth. I know she is trying to get my good side and want to be the future Luna but it's only belongs to my Jamie! Wait!..did I said my Jamie? Ahhhh whatever! I snapped out of my thoughts when Susy stands up and sits on my lap grinding me. I scoffed at her move.

Me:"Susy, I'm not in the mood for this. Just get off from my lap and let me do my job"
(I said firmly but this slut is not taking it. She smirk and cares my back of the neck. That's my weak spot! She smiled when I let out a soft groan)