Her second chance mate

Chapter Thirteen

Anu's Pov:

A months later ~~

These days, Bella started to ignore me when I try to go near her. She usually give me kisses before we sleep but not anymore. When me and Anex came back from the woods, Bella was in our bedroom sleeping and I didn't dare to woke her up so I also slept. When the next day I asked where she was yesterday night but she said 'I was in the kitchen drinking water 'but I know she was lying. It hurts my wolf when she avoids us but I just shrug it thought it was her mood swings.When we went to the hospital for her check up, we found out that she carrying a baby girl in her womb. I was so happy but Bella looks annoyed. Me and brother was waiting outside of the emergency room with my beta's. I sit on the chair and my brother patt my back to comfort me. Bella was inside the emergency room because she suddenly got pain and I was in my office but my beta's brought her here asap because they said she was bleeding. I'm so scared right now. What if something happens to the baby? What if Bella needs me in there? How can I be this careless? She is six months pregnant and I let her in the room alone!I always talk to my unborn child when Bella was asleep. In these past months ,I learned more about Bella. She hate to be alone, She is afraid of hospitals and insects,She loves orange juice,She watch lot of dramas and hate horror movies. She is so cute! She always slept while cuddling me. The door swung open by the witch doctor Shani. I immediately went to her before pouring so many questions on her!

Me:"How is my Bella? Is she okay? Why she suddenly got the pain? How is the baby? Did something happened?Can I see them? Why are you not answering?!If anything happens to both of them then I'm gonna fucking kill you! "(I screamed at her while hold...

(I screamed at her while holding her by the throat and she trembled)

Anex:"Hey hey! Cool down sister They will be okay? Just don't make a scene here!! "
(He sternly said I jerked my hands off from her and glared at her)

Shani:"I'-im sorry alpha,W-we couldn't get to s-save the baby"
(She stuttering due to fear after seeing my alpha eyes. I burst into tears by the news that we lost our first child! I kneels down while hiding my face in my hands.)

Anex:"Anu...."
(He called me softly while hugging me. I cried harder when realizing that how could I tell this to Bella)

Me:"B-brother.....How could I t-tell this to h-her! She w-will be broken! I-I am scared to f-face her"
(I said in my cracks voice and he wipes my tears away while my beta's who were also in tears gave me a painful look)

Anex :"You have to do this anu! She have to know! I can imagine how will she react hearing the news but you have to be strong! "
(He pull me up from the floor and we looked at Shani who was still standing there hesitate)

Me:"Why are you still standing there?!"
(She startls by my cold tone but regain her posture and bows)

Shani:"Mhhh....i have something more important to say alpha anu"
(I raised my eyebrows suspiciously and looks at her carefully. She is trembling? Why? )