Her second chance mate

Chapter Fourteen

Anu's Pov:

Next day ~~

I flopped my body on the couch while looking at my brother who is gritting his teeth from anger. I told him about what Bella told me from the hospital that he poison her and he was in disbelief. Daicy came from the kitchen after preparing my coffee and I took my cup .Lilly is in the torture room to bring him to the pack house. I saw Bella was all dressed up and coming from the stairs. She gave me a slight smile and I looked at her emotionless. I give a sign to my to call her and he did. She annoyingly came towards us and put her hands on her hip giving me a bored look. I signed and stood up from the couch before hugging her. She freeze on her spot but eventually calm down on my embrace.

Me:"I have a surprise for you babe!"
(I said while caring her cheeks and she squealed from excitement. My brother smirked and I dragged her out to face the whole pack that gathering in front of the pack house. She looks at me confusedly and I squeeze her hands on mine.)

Daicy :"Alpha, the whole pack members are present here!"
(She informed while standing behind me while my brother in my left and Bella in right. I nodded at my beta and daicy left to the where I asked her to go)

Me :"So, my dear people from bloodlust pack! I am, the alpha of bloodlust pack oreder you all to come here for a important matter.You all know that Bella is my mate and we lost our first babies by SOMEONE! "
(Some gasps left from the people and they looked at me sadly and I nodded at them. They started to whisper and my brother growl at the people to shut and they all became silent.)

Bella :"Anu what are you doing? You said I have a surprise from you but what is this?!! "
(She quietly shouted at me and I smirk at her who started to sweat)

Me:" Bella! I found the culprit honey! Who killed our babies,Who make us suffer like this, Who destroyed our happiness, WHO YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH! "
(I yanked her hands from my grip and she starts from that .I looked at her eyes deadly and she started shiver)

Bella :"B-babe w-what a-are y-you t-talking a-about? H-how c-can I-I c-cheat o-on y-you? I-I w-would n-never d-do t-that!! I-I l-love y-you a-anu!"
(I chuckled darkly while clapping my hands sarcastically and suddenly she went silent while looking at behind me)

Me:"Well, do you recognize this guy Bella? My people, this is Jung Chris and he the alpha of roughs! My dear mate's little lover! "
(Bella slapped me on my face and starts to scream at me)

Bella :"WTF ARE SAYING?!!! I DON'T KNOW WHO IS HE!!! "
(My eyes turned to golden color and she became numb seeing me so angry. My brother try to control my anger but didn't work )

Me:"I promised myself that I won't lay a finger on any woman but I am breaking my promise now! "
(Before she can say anything, I slapped her cheeks harder that she fall on the ground with a thud. He lips is bleeding and she looked at me in fear and shock! I gripped her hair and made her stand up)

Bella :"A-anu....i-i... "
(My emotionless face scared the shit out her and I dragged her towards Chris who ware barely standing on the ground with the help of my beta's who was holding him by his arms. Bella screams when I I pushed her on Chris and they fall on the ground. Daicy and Lilly stand beside me in their cold face while the whole pack was trembling in fear)

Me:"I know for what reason you are doing this to me! But I didn't thought you were this cruel to kill our babies! I trusted you Bella! I loved you with my whole heart! I loved you more than myself! But you cheated on me! You broke me like you planned with this fucker! You won! Congrats Bella! You take revenge on me for your parents that killed by my dad! It's not my fault your parents tried to kill my little brother just for their hunger! It's not my fault! And you blames my brother for our child's death?!My beta's are right! I should care before accepting you as my mate! You don't deserve a mate Bella! I hate you fucking much!"
(I shouted out in pain while Bella was looking down the whole time and the pack started to growls at her)

Guy 1:"Kill them alpha "

Girl:"Yes kill them alpha! They don't deserve forgiveness! "

Guy 2:"They deserve a painful death! "
(They all started to roar and I stare at Bella who was looking at me with a teary eyes)

Me:"Now it's time for me to end our relationship! "
(I closed my teary eyes. I can hear my wolf is starts to scream at me to not do but I blocked her)

Bella :"A-anu....h-honey y-you c-can't d-do t-this t-to m-me! B-baby p-please f-forgive m-me! I-i k-know I-i d-did a-a b-big s-sins b-but p-please g-give m-me a-a l-last c-chance...i-i b-beg y-you!"
(She cried out loud but I can't feel any emotions anymore. I stand there like a stone while clenching my jaws)

Me:"I ,Lee Anu of the bllodlust pack reject you Kim Bella as my mate and the Luna of the pack! "
(She screamed while kneeling on the ground helding her chest from pain.i can feel a spank on my chest but I maintain my posture while looking away.)

Bella :"A-anu i-it's h-hurting......p-please h-help m-me....."
(She yelp in pain but I ignored it. I feel like my heart is tearing a part. Some drops of tear came out from my eyes)

Me:"I am sparing your life Bella! You and this motherfucker have to get out from this pack and go far away from my eyes because if I saw you two again then I won't be able to control my anger and will kill you both!! "
(She give me a painful look and started to walk slowly out from here with Chris who is limping. The pack members started to growls at them but I firmly said to don't touch them. After they disappear from my sight and I collapsed on the ground hardly. The last thing I saw my brother and beta's are shout my name out)

Anex's Pov:

I looked at Bella who was keep looking back at anu but she forced to move and finally she gone. I looked at the spot where anu is standing with a teary eyes and painful look. Before I approach her, she collapsed on the ground hardly and I ran towards her screaming her name. I patted her cheeks but she didn't opening her eyes. I panicked and my wolf and I started to cry scaredly.i put her on my shoulder and rush inside to her room while mindlinking the pack doctor to come)

Me:"Please sis! Be with me! "
(I pleaded in my head while holding my anu's hand who is laying on the bed weakly)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
Follow my account please 😕
Thanks for the vote
Feel free to comment
I know this is a short part but I will write the next chapter more 😅
Wait for next chapter 😁