Her second chance mate

Chapter Thirty

Jamie's Pov:

Next day ~

Pent house's living room:

I snuggles in anu's arm that safely wrapped around me

I snuggles in anu's arm that safely wrapped around me. Anu decided to stay the night here because I asked her some alone time with her. You know only me and my mate.So she took me here in her penthouse after we ate our lunch in the pack house. We were in the living room watching some shows while cuddling each other in the couch. I snuggles more into her chest while she laid on the couch comfortably with me on top of her. I looks up at anu to see her so into the movie that just began now. Her gaze turn towards me with a frown while I smile at her awkwardly to the shyness of anu caught me staring at her.

Anu:"Hmm? Why are you staring at me like that pup? I know I'm hot"
(She gave me her gummy smile while I giggle at her with my blushy cheeks)

Me:"Yes you are but thats not the reason why I were looking at you. It's just, I just want to talk to you. Like a serious talk! "
(She looks at me completely confused but nods her head and sat up with me on her lap. I didn't dare to get off from her lap because this big alpha girl gets angry. She wants me in her arms always. I fiddled with my fingers and stare at anu whose eyes was already on me)

Anu:"Okay? What was it you want to talk? "
(I nervously gulp down my saliva before opening my mouth to speak.)

Me:"I-it's about y-your past. I-it's about B-bella "
(I tensed up seeing her eyes turned red and my wolf scold at me. But to my surprise, anu nods slowly and puts her cold veiny hand inside my oversized baby blue shirt that goes above my knees . She was wearing a black hoodie with ripped jeans.She cared my bare tummy that sent chills down to my spin. I close my eyes to control my hormones and open them after feeling anu's lips on my forehead)

Anu:"I knew it. I think you already know about my past but want to hear it from my mouth right? Ugh! "
(I nods like a little puppy and she pulls me closer to her that my chest is touching her chest. Her right hand was still caring my flat tummy and we make eye contact. She signed)

Me:"I know about your past but I want to know how you felt when she left you. Why did you become so heartless person after her despair?"
(I whisper softly while she close her eyes as I peaks her closed eyes softly.)

Anu:"I felt horrible! I felt like someone was stabbing my heart with a knife harshly. I felt broken. She was my everything.She was my happiness. She was the comfort that I always crave for but she was the one who took my happiness. I never loved anyone like i loved her before. She was carrying my pups but because of her revenge and misunderstanding, I lost them. She left me for another man. She left for a rogue. Thats why i has so much hatrayed towards the Rogue. She betrayed me. I hate bella. From that day, I began to cold towards everyone. I became a heatless person who only concerned about themselves. I fuck and hurt every omega woman thinking as its bella to just Satisfy my range. "
(I cup her cheeks and wip off the hot tears that flowing from her eyes while my tears is didn't stop. Anu loved bella unconditionally, but that bitch dont deserve it. How dare she cheat on my mate after anu shared her all pain to her.)