Her second chance mate

Chapter Thirty-Four

Jamie's Pov:

1 week later~~~

My outfit:

Anu's outfit:

I loved her outfit today

I loved her outfit today. I watch how anu was putting some lotion on my feet gently while she was so focus on my lengs. I chuckle and pinched her cheeks that caught her to look at me with eyebrows crashed. She was in her knee on the floor while i sat on our bed comfortably.

Anu:"What? Why are you smiling like that jamie?"
( She says before putting the lotion on the nightstand and sat next to me while smiling.)

Me:"Nothing anu. I was just thinking how much the god blessed me to have you in my life. I feel completed. I am so happy right now. First time we met, you were so arrogant and a complete jerk but now look at you! You changed into a complete different person!"
(I hug her by the side while she look at me suprised. I wrapped my hands around her waist while laying my head on her chest.)

Anu:"Oh darling, I'm still an arrogant person to others especially my enemies. But when it comes to you, i don't know how i became this soft hearted. I love you and our unborn baby so much that i will crush anyone's bones for you."
(I slapped her chest softly that she giggles. She made me lay down on the soft mattress before covering me with a comfy white blanket. She try to stood up but i pulled her that she lay down next to me.)

Me:"Don't leave me before i sleep. I want you beside me while I slept."
(I snuggle my head on her chest and close my eyes while yawning. Her left hand is under my head while the other one is strongly warpped around my waist.)

Anu:" I promise. I won't leave you. Just get some sleep babe."
(We already ate our lunch and i felt so tired that she brought me to sleep. She have a important meeting with other packs but i told her i feel kinda pain in my belly. My delivery date is tomorrow but the pain began from last night but i didn't told her because i saw how exhausted her after the work. She noticed i didn't asleep yet so she put her right arm under my hoodie and cares my tummy. I smile before drift into sleep)