Her second chance mate

Chapter Forty-One

Anu's Pov:

I signed after the meeting finished and look at the ceiling with a small smile on my face. The plan worked and i grin like a crazy person in my office room. The plan was about, to make jamie jealous and he fall on it but I'm still sad about making my baby cry. I would be lying if i doesn't notice bella's behaviour towards me and its making jamie uncomfortable. I look out through the window and saw its already night 11:35. I huffed in annoyance and stood up from my chair and walk out. I step inside the kitchen and gulp some cold water from the fridge before going upstairs. I slowly open our bedroom door but its empty that i got me panic. Maybe ,he is in the other room with the pups. I chuckles before taking a warm shower and put on some clothes that my hand reached. I close the bedroom door behind me and move towards the other room that i slept last night. The room was in the end of the hallway so no-one can't hear what we are going to do hehe. I slowly open the door before locking it. Why is this so dark here? I search the switchboard and swith on the lights. W-wow! I straightly look at jamie who was laid on the bed. He is laying on his side and his left hand under his head. I take a full view of his skinny glowing thighs and gulps standing there like a dumb. He laugh at my reaction and roll around so he was laying on his stomach and swings his legs while continues to read the book he was holding. I slowly but firmly move towards him and get on top of him who was pretends to read the book. I can feel my Shorts become tight and placed my lower part inbetween his now open legs. I breath slowly from the pheromones that he releasing to make me go crazy as i growl in his ear.

Jamie's outfit:

My outfit:

Me:"What are you upto sweetheart?~"(He shiver from my husky tone

(He shiver from my husky tone. I already know what he was tryna do but ask anyway. I love when he whine to touch him.)

Jamie:"I-i am not upto a-anything baby, w-what are you s-saying? I was trying to r-read this book and n-nothing else!"
(He shutters while speaking and i smirk when an idea popped on my head)

Me:"Oh its that so? I thought you want me inside your pink hole filling you up by my cum. But i think it's only my guess!"
(I can feel his moving under me shivering but i firmly pinned his small bady under me. I put my hands either side of his head while he hold the book in a trembling hands)