Her second Chance mate

Chapter Forty-six

________FINAL________

Jamie's Pov :

Years later ~~~

I huffed while shouting at anu who was running away from me while laughing her ass off as I chase her up. I was changing my clothes and she suddenly showed up grinning at me. I told her to get out but she began to kiss me and ruin my whole makeup that I put on for the big event that happening today. In these years, we were so happy and having wonderful moments thanks to her and my kids,they all make me feel loved and cared. The kids grow up and become a little overprotective towards me like their mom, Anu was jealous because the kids grow up fastly and turn out just like me. They got their mom's behaviour but they just looks like me, the kids loves me more than his mom and that's makes anu jealous then it lead her to take the frustration on me in the bed. She became so horny and aggressive in the bed and once I literally passed out due to exhaustion, it's not like I'm complaining but it's so embarrassing when our kids room next to ours and they began to ask me what was the noise and I have to find an explanation to escape that awkward situation. As I said, they think we were playing some kind of game and ask me why were I screaming, others began to tease me while anu enjoy watching me all shy and stutter. The kids became popular bad boys in their school and already have lot of fan girls and boys but just like their mom, they don't give a fuck about them. The others kids adores my boys so much and even argue with me when I scold them. I pout as I sit on the couch in the living room and fold my hands on my chest while glaring at anu who was smiling at me and sat beside me. She took me on to her lap and hugged me tightly while apologising non stop and I smiled at her now sulky face when I didn't pay attention to her whines.

Anu:"Little mate come on~I'm sorry for ruining your make up, please give me attention~ Stop being mad at me baby. "
(I chuckle when she began to kiss my cheeks and I signed before taking her face in my hands)

Me:"Baby that's took a whole hour to get that done and no, I'm not mad at you but you have to help me for something else for what you've done!"
(I hugged her back as tightly as I can because I have missed her too for the last few weeks by she being busy from work that we sparely see each other.)

Anu:" Humm.....time passed so quickly right babe? Look at us now, we became parents and our kids growing fastly. Beautiful like their dad. I am so glad we have them in our life's."
(She stare as she gave me her beautiful gummy smile that I loved so much)

Me:"Yeah, Strong and fearless like their mom. Also a little tease they become, what should I do, I can't even scold my kids because of their big sisters will complain me. Hmph!"
(We giggled and kiss each other as anu smiles more widely hearing little foot steps. We look towards the kitchen area and saw our little angel standing their with her favorite candy as her chubby cheeks flushed. She ran up to as clumsily as I stood up from Anu's lap and took our angel in my arms. She giggled while bouncing in my arms and anu pulled us beside her, anu took her from me and sat her on her lap.)

Ezra: