Her second chance mate

Chapter seven

Anu's pov:

I signed annoyingly hearing my brother's cry's because he didn't find his mate yesterday night. He came here yesterday night too drunk and blabbering some shit that I didn't get what is he saying when I got down to drink some water. I crossed my arms around me and glanced at him annoyingly . He layed on the other couch with my cousins and beta's. Others found their mates except my brother and he is saying, 'the moongodness betrayed him' like wtf?!
I sip my coffee from the cup that Im holding and looked up when the front door of the house open.I saw a beautiful girl with two other cute guys entering the living room .I saw my cousins and Lilly smiling shyly. I frowns in confused .

Lilly:" U-um..alpha, this is my mate Kevin."
(she said before approaching him and they all faced me. He gave me a polite bow and smiled shyly. Lucas stand beside the beautiful yet cute girl meanwhile Jason did the same with the other guy.)

Kevin :

Lucas :"Alpha, this is my beautiful mate Clara

Lucas :"Alpha, this is my beautiful mate Clara."
(The poor girl blushed madly by his compliment and I smiled. My gaze flipped into the guy beside Jason who is looking down all the time)

Clara :

Jason :"Alpha, this is my mate and his name is mark"(I nodded and but he is still looking at the ground and I got annoyed but Jason tapped his shoulder that his mate flinched and looked up at my boring gaze and whispered a little 'sorry'and bowed

(I nodded and but he is still looking at the ground and I got annoyed but Jason tapped his shoulder that his mate flinched and looked up at my boring gaze and whispered a little 'sorry'and bowed. I stood up from my couch and looked at them all But in an instant my eyes turned blood shot red color. My wolf. Something is wrong! I smell roughs! In my pack?  How?.My brother hold my shoulder to prevent me from shifting and I growls at him)

Mark :