Her second chance mate

Chapter Twenty-one

Jamie's Pov:

Next day~~

I whines softly from the light that coming through the balcony and yawn. I turn around with my closed eyes and began to open them. Beautiful sight. I smiles seeing anu who was sleeping while hugging my waist tightly. I cares her cheeks softly while peaking her lips.

Me:"Thank you for the wonderful night "
(I whispered before carefully remove anu's hand from me and placed them beside her pillow. She is so cute while sleeping. I stoop up only to land on the floor while screaming in pain. I put my hands on my mouth to shut my voice and took a deep breath. My lower parts hurts like hell. Suddenly I was been lifted up from the floor like a bridal style. I looks up to the person who has a concern look in her face.)

Anu:"Are you okay baby? Why didn't you woke me up before? You might hurt yourself "
(I chuckled at her pouty lips and shook my head.)

Me:"I am fine baby, just sore down there "
(She kiss my forehead and began to walk towards the bathroom with me in her arms. We too are naked and I didn't dare to look at her chest. She smirk before putting me on the floor and starts to make the bathtub.)

Anu:"Why? Did I gone too rough with you last night? "
(Aishhh this alpha. I blushed while looking away and she chuckled before picking me up from the floor and put me in the tub that full of bubbles. The smell is so good. Roses. I love rose flavior. She went to take towel for us and came back. I 'accidentally ' look down at her hard cock and blushed. I look away with my blushing cheeks and she also join the tub sitting behind me. )

Me:"Ah W-what are you d-soing bab-ow let m-me go "
(She suddenly put me on her lap while squeezing my butt. Our face are so close that I can feel her hot breath on my lips)

Anu:"You were staring at my dick babe~ Are you needy? "
(She said in her husky voice and a shiver went down to my spin. We make eye contact and I blushed)

Me:"N-no. I-i mean yes-No arghhh!"
(She chuckled at my nervousness and cupped my cheeks before peaking it)

Anu:" Aww~ I really want to fuck you in the tub but you are sore from last night so I won't do it. Don't worry, I will fuck the little hole later~"
(I slapped her shoulder cutely and she giggled while washing my body)

My outfit :

Anu's outfit!:

Anu's outfit!:

Annie's Pov:

I began to eat the pancakes that my mate made for me. I chuckled at my mate who was struggling to put some berries on top of my pancake. He is so caring and I am baring his pup in my womb made me the luckiest woman in the world. Clara wiggle eyebrows teasing and I looked at her confused.

Me:'What? "
(I asks while pointing at the something that in front of me. I looks at to see Anex's butt. I blushed)

Clara:"You were staring at his butt ~What's in your dirty mind huh? "
(I chuckled her and she pinched my cheeks. Mark, Clara, rose, Kevin, me and Anex are in the kitchen. Lilly, Jason and Luca went to training field while daicy took a day off.)

Kevin:"Hey guy! Did you heard something last night? "
(He asked while scooting close to us. We shook our head as a no. He smirk)

Me:"No!? "
(He looked around cautionly and squeal from excitement)

Kevin:"I heard moans from alpha's room. It's so loud that I couldn't get to sleep while Lilly slept like a dead fish "
(They all started to murmur something while I raise my eyebrows angrily)

Me:"Anu should bring some sluts again to her room!"
(They all looked at me confused and anex rolled his eyes at me)

Anex:"Look Ann, my sis won't do anything like that ever again after she found out jamie! You should give her a chance! Why are you always doubting my sister? "
(He try to control his wolf but I scoffed at him. I know he care about his sister so much and so do I. I love my brother and I don't want him to heartbroken with anu's stupid play girl attitude. I just can't trust her fully)

Me:"Because I don't trust your sister! She is playing with my brother and I won't let her destroy my jamie's life! "
(He glare at me and I shut my mouth in an instant. We heard footsteps from the stairs and our attention turn to the couple that coming towards the kitchen. They all awe at the sight of Jamie in anu's arms while he shyly give us a wave)

Anu:"Good morning all! "
(She greeted us with a beautiful smile and we all became shocked. I didn't saw her once smile. Wow "

We all:"Good morning alpha! "
(She placed Jamie on the kitchen counter and put the apron that anex give her. My mate sat beside me while we all looks at the couple who were smiling and chatting)

Anex:"Why were you carrying Jamie!?is he okay? "
(He asks while munching his food and the couple turn to face us all. Jamie blushed and I looks at him curiously)

Anu:"Because he can't walk! He is sore from last night "
(I growls and she looks at me surprised. )

Me:"What did you done to my brother?! Did you hurt him?!!! I'm gonna kill you! "
(I stood up but anex pulled me back on the chair and gave me a glare)

Anex :"Don't you dare to growls at the alpha! I won't think if you are my mate or what! Disrespect my sister again, I will show you what I can do! "
(He gave me a warning growl and I whimper. Anu shook her head signing. )

Anu:"I didn't hurt your brother Annie. We just mate and I marked him that's all! "
(We all look at her in winden eyes and she chuckled)

Rose:"Huh? Did I heard that right? "
(She said while blushing and Jamie showed his neck that have a beautiful flower mark on. We all held our breath and exhaled slowly)

Anex :"So the moans from your room? "(He asked curiously and Jamie nods him head shyly

(He asked curiously and Jamie nods him head shyly. Anex gave me a dissapointed look and look down in guilty)

Anu:"Of course ours. And bro, I am taking Jamie out so watch out the pack !"
(Anex nods his head and we all finished our food with Jamie on anu's lap who feeding him. I was wrong! I should apologise to her later)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
Thanks for the votes
Feel free to comment
Wait for next chapter 😁