Her second chance mate

Chapter Forty-Four

Jamie's Pov:

My outfit :

A month later ~~

A month later ~~

I hold Evan in my arms as I rock him slowly. Josh put Eric and elan in their cradles before looking at me CONFUSED. For good, Bella didn't try to ruin our happy life but she got annoyed whenever she saw anu get clingy on me and I'm loving that. I sat on the bed with Evan who was fast asleep and I put him on the cradle with his brothers. I kiss on their head and put my attention towards josh who was already looking at me.

Me:"Okay? So what's up with ya? You looks annoyed, is everything OK?"
(I softly ask him and he shook his head and glare at nothing)

Josh:"It's getting under my skin Jamie! I found my mate a week ago and it's like she doesn't want me though. She looks pissed after knowing that I'm an omega and walk away from me. I think she don't likes me!"
(He says while trying to wipe away his tears that was just keep on coming out. I hold his hands with mine and smile sadly)

Me:" Don't jump to conclusions Josh, Why don't you give her some time to process everything and I'm sure, She will come back to you soon."
(I smile warmly at him and wipe his tears away with a tissue. He nods slowly and exit from here. A week ago, josh found his mate in a party that held by our ninth ranked pack called sunray pack. The alpha's daughter is Josh's mate and also a another alpha female who taking her dad's place soon. We went there and I can see from the first site that she is a bit attitude woman. She try to embarrasse me but failed after anu gave a shot back to her and she eventually backed of from us. In the middle of the party, josh came to me and said he found his mate and we all are in shocked after knowing. It turns out the alpha woman is his mate and she act as he doesn't even there . Josh was so upset about his mate's behaviour and we all came back to our home. Anu told me about that girl and her name is Ashley Norton. Also a  colleague of anu but anu don't like her bitchy attitude so they maintain a distance between themselves. I signed and make my way downstairs to the living room where I heard a familiar voice. I saw Ashley and some other guys with the current alpha and luna. Anu was sitting on the couch with her one leg on top of other one, there attention turn to me when I step inside and I felt uncomfortable. Anu grabbed me by my waist and sat me beside her, the others grins noticing my flushed cheek but I put a small smile. They all bow at me and I do the same and continue to talk?)

Ashley :"Umm I was saying, it would be nice if you let josh with me after all he is my mate and future luna of our pack."
(She smile gently and anu look at me for my opinion)

Me:" A-ahm yeah sure, I mean we have to ask josh about this and if he is okay with it then we don't have a problem with that right anu?"
(Anu smiled at me and told the maids to bring josh here, as soon josh came and we ask his opinion)

Josh:"Y-yeah it's okay with me."
(He says unsure about what he really wants to say and I side eyed Ashley who has a dissatisfied look.)

Anu:"It's look like the newly mates should talk to each other in private."
(She teased and we all left the two of them)