Her second chance mate

Chapter twelve

3 years ago ~~

Anu's Pov:

I sniffed while trying to not let any voice. I snuggled into my pillow while getting angry at myself. Again my dad scold me . The reason is I came home late tonight because I don't want to hear my parents blabbering about how they become were so measure and disciplined when they were in my age. How will be the pack become so strong because of there strength and smartness. Pff. As always, they told me that I am unwanted and they were looking for a strong boy. The future alpha of the pack. But unfortunately, I born as a girl and they are dissapointed to have a femalealpha for this pack. It's not my fault that I am girl. Why can't they just give me a chance so I can prove it to them,i am a strong wolf and I can take care of this pack but whoever gonna listen to me?. Even though my brother solved the argument before it gets worse than before. One day they literally said, They don't want and I should be dead when I was born, I was a weak woman and I can't be a good alpha to this pack but I fight for this position with so many people. My parents were so damn annoyed when they realize,there is no one can beat me up and give me the alpha position but guess what? They didn't stopped talking about stuff like this when I became the alpha. Mom always give more attention to my brother and other kids. Dad always compare me with other alpha male and ignore me. But I am not like others, I'm different. I'm the first alpha female that born in this century. And I love them even if they don't. And now I have a hope that my mate will not like them. She will give me the love that I didn't get from my parents. She will be my everything and I make sure that she will be so happy with me. I will grant any wish that she have. I will give the whole happiness. I will love her. If she is a rough, I will still love her.She will be the best Luna of this pack and a good mother. I blushed the thought of she getting pregnant with my babies. I snapped out of my thoughts when the door slammed open revealing my brother who smiles nervously because he knows that I hate it when someone bark into my room and especially at night. I growls at him.

Anex:"Sis! It's emergency! We found some roughs are running out from the border!"
(I jumped out off my bed and get out from the house with my beta's. We run into the woods in our wolf form. I strictly command my brother to look after the pack while I gone. I sniff the air and smell blood. We became stop in the lake and I still smell the roughs.)

Lake:

Me:"Be alert! I can still smell rogues around here

Me:"Be alert! I can still smell rogues around here. Maybe six.i guess! "
(I used my mindlink to warn them and they nodded and said 'yes alpha '. Suddenly we heard some growls from behind and we all turn around to meet with correctly six wolf. I smirk at them.)

Rough 1:"Oops! We got a jackpot guys! Look, the little alpha is here by herself with her parents beta's. So I will introduce myself little alpha! My name is Chris and the alpha of roughs! "
(My beta's barks at them furiously. I think he is the alpha of roughs. He is a brown wolf with blue eyes. He is a inch taller than me. His body have so many marks and he lookes super scary but not to me. I am a alpha and a royal blood too. He can't win me.)