2

"Yeonja!Yeonja! Choi Yeonja !"

Yeonja startled and wake up from her sleep."Oh Heeseung, what time is it? Am I already late for work"

"No, it's 7.00 a.m now. We open the café around 10 a.m so don't worry."

"Oh. By the way, what are doing here so early dude? Since when you become a morning person ugh"Yeonja said with rolling her eyes towards her childhood best friend a.k.a her workmates. They were befriended since kids. They always go everywhere together and even works at the same place.

"What I'm doing here? What are you doing here Yeonja?! Why are you sleeping here? Where is your house? Are you forgot where you house oh how to pity my best friends."Heeseung teasing his best friend.

"Haha, so funny Heeseung.Just shut up your mouth before I put my foot into your mouth. And here is one more thing. This is yours?"Yeonja shows an empty coke can to Heeseung.

"erm..hehe Sorry I forgot to throw it away. Give me that Coke can. Just don't start your nagging, please. It's not healthy for my ears in this morning."

Yeonja throws that Coke can to Heeseung and get out of the store. She went to the restroom and clean herself.

"Why did she becomes like this today? Is her on period day oh gosh"Heeseung said blankly...

Yeonja wearing her apron and her café suit to get ready for her work as a Barista in that café.Today was only Yeonja and Heeseung was in charge in the café because another two workers were on leave. So today was a busy day for them.

"Yes sir, what are you going to order?"Yeonja treats her customer politely.

"Sir?Sir?"Yeonja said to the customer who keep ignoring her.

"Can you stay calm ugh, I didn't deaf yet? Just wait for a minute" That customer was scolded Yeonja.

"But sir, there are still a lot of customers were queue behind you. If you want to think what you want to order here, you can sit at the table and come here when you already know what you want." Yeonja said firmly.

"Do you know who I am ?"And that customer walking towards the table while looking straight on Yeonja like an "eagle" eyes.

It's already a closing time. But that customer still sits at the table.

"I'm sorry sir, but it's already closing time. You can come to our café tomorrow."Heeseung said politely.

"Can you give me one of caramel latte? Give me a big size."

"But sir, we already close the systems. You can come tomorrow if you want." Heeseung said with full of patience.

Yeonja at the kitchen was so confused about what happened between Heeseung and that suspicious customer. She wiped her hand and go to them.

"I don't even care, I want it now. If you don't do it, I'll report it to your manager to fire you."

"What? Okay just tell our manager, I also don't even care !" Heeseung lost his patience and hold that customer collar.

_______________________________________

HYE! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BESTIE <33