9

"For sake of money, I'll do anything . Calm down Yeonja. It's only for 3 months you working with that bastard. Just follow the flow". Yeonja said while preparing the food for Jay who was waiting for the upstairs.

But suddenly Jay wants to eat downstairs. Yeonja feels irritated but she has no choices. She just follow Jay's instructions. When she already prepared the food, "Oh sorry I'm full, I want to meet my friends. Wait until I come back home, cause you must greet me while I'm home. Did you forget it? Jay takes his key car and is about to go to open the door. " Dush !"

"YAH, ARE YOU CRAZYY ?!" Jay touches his head because Yeonja throws a corn barrel at him. Yeonja can't hold her anger anymore.

"DO YOU THINK YOU'RE MY EMPLOYEE, YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING? I'M YOUR MAID, NOT YOUR SLAVE! " Yeonja shouted to Jay.

"Oh really? Do I even care? Just do your work before I cut your salary." Jay started his car and straight to the road.

Yeonja was clueless."Woah that boy shit!" Yeonja cleans the table and settles everything until the clock shows it's already midnight. Then she sits on the couch. She picks out her phone.

"19 missed calls from dumby Hee❤️"

"Woah why I can't hear the phone ringing ! Poor my bestie".

Yeonja calls Heeseung back but he didn't pick up. And Yeonja just texted Heeseung

" Sorry dude I'm so busy today, Let's meet tomorrow during your lunch hour at the same place where we usually hang out."

Yeonja is about to go to the kitchen to take some water.

"Why his stocking was here? Oh my god, I'm getting a crazier stay in this house." Yeonjakeepsp nagging.

" Why did that crazy asshole didn't come home yet? I already want to sleep".

_______________________________________

Jay was still at his friend house without even now what the time is it. He usually comes home late cause he thinks nobody will reprimand him.

" Jungwon-ah, can I stay at your house tonight, I don't have a mood to go back to my house," Jay complained.

"Yah, are you crazy? Tomorrow you have an important meeting at 8.00 a.m.You must go back to your house now." Jungwon said.

"No, I don't want. My house has a crazy annoying girl. You know what, she throw me that corn cobs just because I didn't eat what she prepared."

Jungwon didn't give any response besides laughing out his ass off until rolling on the couch.

"Yah, I told the truth! Why are you laughing at me !"

Jay throws a pillow at Jungwon.

" Suit you, Jay, wow I'm speechless. Your new maid this time was very brave compared to your maid before this. Aish, if I am your maid, I'll do the same to you who are fucking stubborn brain. Wait,  I'm curious, how the old woman can do that to the employer, she must treat you as her son instead." Jungwon said while holding his laughing.

"Nope, my maid was not an old woman anymore. She was just an ugly young girl, I don't know how that silly Yeji can hire a maid like her. Yes, I want the new maid, but I think she will hire an old woman as usual or what, but no ! She hired that stupid girl ugh." Jay explained to Jungwon while rolling his eyes.

"Young girl omg! Introduce her to me please . Yah I think she is kind by the way. Jay, every girl in this world will treat you like that I guess. See yourself first. There no special things in you that girl can attach to you besides your handsome face only ." Jungwon teases Jay while still holding his laughing.

" Yah you same like that ugly Yeonja aish. Go away, I want to go back to my house ." Jay throws the pillow to Jungwon again and drives straight to his house.

______________________________________

should I do more? 😭

Btw don't forget to vote <33