12

It's already lunch hour. Heeseung rashly goes to the park where he and Yeonja always hang out during lunchtime.

"Yah, I'll be late to back to the café today. If the manager asks about me, you guys can cover me right? Heeseung asks his workmates to cover him cause he wants to meet Yeonja a little bit longer this time. He misses Yeonja very much.

" Yes It's was my birthday today but why not I'm the one who buy a cake?" He buys a carrot cake which is Yeonja's favourite. He decorated it with "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEESEUNG!" on that cake. He riding his motorcycle straightly to the park while smiling all the way.

_______________________________________

Yeonja is in Jay's office for almost one hour while doing nothing. "There still have about 30 minutes before the meeting will end. So maybe I can meet Heeseung for a while. It's already cafe's break time. Okay, I must go now before he catches me. " Yeonja was about to get out from Jay's office and suddenly she's bumped into someone. " I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" Yeonja can't continue her words.

"Where you want to go ugly maid?" Jay asks Yeonja while putting his files on the table. Suddenly Yejin comes to Jay's office. " Sir, here you leave your document on my table just now."

" Miss Yejin I thought that you were on leave today," Yeonja asks confusedly to Yejin who also confused why Yeonja was there too.

" I can't take a leave, who must help my boss if I was in leave dear," Yejin replies to Yeonjin with widely smiling. " But why your boss asks me to-" Yeonja words get cut again.

"Let's go, accompany me lunch today. Yejin please settle the documents I told you just now and put in on my table, later I sign it." Jay said firmly. Yeonja gets out of the room and go the elevator by herself without waiting for Jay.

" Sir, why she's here?" Yejin asks Jay's confusedly. "Shut up. Go back to your work Yejin."

Jay just leave Yejin hanging without any answer." I'm sure that Yeonja can't stay longer working with him. Luckily that he's my boss, if not I'll kick his face now ugh." Yejin mumbled while walking out straight to her table.

Yeonja gets into the elevator. When she sees Jay run towards the elevator too, she rashly press the close button like there is no tomorrow. "Suit his face. Aish why he settled his meeting so early. Calm down Yeonja. Just thinks about Yeonji. Wait, I must call Heeseung now or he might waiting for me."

______________________________________

Heeseung had already wait at the park for almost 15 minutes. " Yeonja, where are you, I already starving to eat this cake with you. Okay, maybe I must call it her first?" Heeseung already want to tap " DUMBY YEONJA🤍" suddenly his phone was ringing.

" Wah, she knows that I want to call her. We're a kinda sweet partner. Are we?" Heeseung smiled from ear to ear and pick up the phone.

" Heeseung-ah! I'm so sorry! I can't meet you now. By the way, Happy birthday friends. Are you already there?"

Heeseung's smile faded automatically. " Oh, it's okay I know that you're busy. I'm still at the café by the way so don't worry. Maybe we can meet next time?"

"I thought that you were already there, I'm about to feel guilty towards you already. Okay, Heeseung-ah! Happy birthday again! Later I treat you tteoppokki okay! I got to go now! See you!" Yeonja ends the call.

Heeseung is almost teary. "Nevermind, unless she wished your birthday right? Argh, be a gentleman dear Heeseung-ah. It's just a little things." Heeseung patted his head and walk away while holding the packaging of the cake. Suddenly someone accidentally bumped into Heeseung and the cake was fell on the floor. " Yah did you blind? See what you're doing to my birthday cake oh god. I want to eat this with my Yeonja! " Heeseung nagging while cleaning his shirt. " I'm so sorry sir I- Yah! Heeseung-ah!"

"You!". Heeseung was so shocked until the people that walked by watched them with annoying face.

_______________________________________

Dont forget to vote bestieee <333333