40

" Jay, you didn't go to work today?" Yeonja see the huge clock at the wall in confused.

"Nope. I take a leave about two weeks." Jay playing with his phone.

"Why?" She shocked.

Jay put down his phone and looking at Yeonja who standing besides him.

"Honey, sit here."

Yeonja sit on the couch in respond.

"Aish why are you sitting there?
Come here. Sit with me." He pulled her near to him.

Yeonja fluttering in his embrace.

"You want to know why huh?" He looking to her who's in his embrace.

"Because... I want to spend time with my lovely maid. You already want to leave this house around two weeks right?" He pinched her nose make her chuckled herself.

"I'm still can come to your house even I'm not be your maid right?"

"No, you can't". He chuckled.

"Alright. After you settle everything, let's dating ?"

Yeonja sigh. " Dating again?

"Yes honey. I'll never get tired dating you."

_______________________________________

"Wah. My honey it's so beautiful today." Jay smiles as soon Yeonja get in to the car.

Yeonja blushed.

" Why you asking me to wear blue outfit today?"

Jay facing his face looking to Yeonja.

"We're dating right? So, we must wear a same outfit. So everyone will know that you're mine."  He smirks.

"Nonsense." She chuckled.

"Okay, I'm about to go to cinema today? How about you?"

Yeonja clapped her hand excitedly. " Cinema? Wah that's great ! Let's go."

______________________________________

"Tsk, It just a movie, why you crying so hard." Jay chuckled while take out a handkerchief from his pocket when they already get out from the cinema.

Yeonja sobbed.

" Why her boyriend leave her when she already love him so much. Poor her."

" It's her boyfriend, not yours. Why you so sad about it aish."

" No, I'm just imagine what if you leave me like the boy who leaves her girlfriend in that movie huh?"

Jay chuckled. " Oh so you love me so much like that girl who love her boyfriend in that movie huh?" He smirks and crossed his hand.

"Of course I love you !"

Yeonja burst into tears in his embrace.

"Finally I heard that sentence from you before I go." He whisper in his heart while stroke her hair behind her ear.

"Shhhhhh, I love you too. Don't cry honey. See? everyone looking at you who crying like a baby." He wipes her tears with his thumbs.

"In that movie, the boy is cheating behind her. So that's why he leave her. Why you crying so much about it aish."

Yeonja looking up her face and looking at Jay with puffy eyes.

"You're will not cheating on me right?"

Jay shakes his head in respond.

"No , Honey I'll never cheating on you. I'm not leaving you with that kind of way. So don't worry okay? I'm here."