33

"Do I have to give up?"

Jungwon lying on his bed while zooming in zooming out his picture with Yeonja in his gallery.

" Eh Heeseung hyung?" Heeseung number pop it on his phone and he pick up it quickly.

"Jungwon, I want go to Yeonja's house. Did you want to join me?"

" Okay, I will come to pick you up. We go Yeonja's house together okay? You wait around 5 minutes."

Jungwon rushly get in to his car excitedly.

He smiles faded so sudden while he realized it." No, I can destroy this friendship. Jungwon, you also can be happy when see your friends happy with their happiness right?" He sigh and takeout something from his pocket.

He sigh."It seem like I can't give this necklace to her personally this time."

He take out a necklace with a cat locket in a red box. "Never mind, I'll make sure that Yeonja accept it from Heeseung's hand. Hyung, you can't give up like me. You're must showing that you're gentleman too. You must do something."

He put the box in his pocket and start the engines and drive through Heeseung house.

Heeseung already stand in front of the gate of the apartment waiting for Jungwon and trying to call Yeonja to make sure whether she already sleep or not.

" Why she didn't pickup the phone?" Heeseung dialed her number again.

"the line is busy. PLease leave a message-" He hang up and sigh.

" Maybe Jay is calling her now." as soon he put his phone in his pocket, Jungwon already arrived there and they go through Yeonja's house together. The vibe is silent until Heeseung broke the silence.

" Yah Jungwon, are you okay? Why you're so quite today?" Heeseung laugh.

" I-I'm good. I'm just didn't have a topic to talk to. Hey, you just met Yeonja at the theme park right? Why you wants to meet her again? Her employer will not allows you to meet her I guess."

" Are you jealous? Aish I just want to meet her, not like I want to steal her from you. Don't worry to much Jungwon. By the way she said Jay not at home around two days. So maybe we can take a look on her right?" Jungwon nodded in respond while take a glance the hair pins in his hand.

" Hyung, is it for Yeonja?' Heeseung nodded. " Yes, it's for her. But I want you to give her this. That's why I ask you to join me."

" W-why me? you can just give it to her on your own right?"

Heeseung sigh. " You like her right? So you must do something. Don't let anyone take her from you. You know how hurt to see someone you love be with someone else right? So don't let it happen. Showing her some effort from you. This is the way I can help you. She likes cat very much, so I bought this cat hairpin for her. She'll like it. Don't worry okay? You still can put a hope on yourself. Don't easily give up."

Heeseung put the hairpins in Jungwon's jacket while he driving.
"God, my friend is hurt. But why he's still being like this." He whisper in his heart while take a glance on Heeseung besides him.

" O-oh by the way. Sorry for yesterday. I burdened you and fall asleep in your house. I didn't do anything nonsense right? Am I drunk heavily? I didn't make a mess right?" Heeseung asking anxiously.

Jungwon shakes his head in respond. " Don't worry hyung, you didn't do anything nonsense. You just want to about kisses me yesterday, luckily I push you quickly ugh." He rolling his eyes.

" Gosh, sorry I'm never drank soju as much like yesterday. I can't control myself when I'm in drunk. Sorry hehe."

He scratching his non-itchy head. Jungwon just shows his smile to Heeseung.

" Okay we're here. Let's go Jungwon." Jungwon turn off the engine and head up to the back door behind Heeseung.

" Why she still didn't pickup her phone?"

Heeseung knocked the door many times but no ones respond.

" Is it wrong if I just get in?"
He standing a minutes in front of the door.

" Oh the vase. She said she put the key here."

" Sorry Yeonja, I'm just feel something. I must get in." He open the lock.

" Yeonja! Yeonja! Where are you?"

Heeseung searching her around the house and he stopped in front of Yeonja's room. " Is this her room?" Heeseung open the door slowly.

Jungwon was about to take out his shoes  was startled when Heeseung shouted his name and rushly go to him.

" Hyung ! What happen? Oh my god Y-yeonja ! W-what happen-"

" Call the ambulance now ! Faster !" Heeseung hugged Yeonja in his arms while stroking her hair.

" Yeonja, what happen to you. B-be strong okay?Don't you dare leave me okay? Everything will be alright." Heeseung burst into tears and hugging Yeonja in his embrace tightly.

_______________________________________

Heeseung wiped the blood in his hand and walking here and there in front of the operation theater .

" Yeonja, you will be okay right?" He took a seat besides Jungwon and his eyes started watery again.

Jungwon nodded and patted his shoulder.

" She'll be okay. Hyung, don't be like this. You're strong right?"

Heeseung facing his face to Jungwon. " How can I be strong when my strenght is weak now?"

Jungwon sigh in his way while looking to Heeseung was in anxiously condition.

"Um excuse me,do you two have a relation with a patient named Choi Yeonja?"

Doctor Jake get out from operation theatre.

" Yes, we're her friend. How's her condition?" Jungwon asking in respond.

" Her situation is stable right now. There was a little bleeding in her head. Maybe his head was hit hard with a hard object. There are also scars on her neck."

Heeseung gasped in respond.

" I also need to do a close monitoring from time to time  because she had a heart disease stage three. We must threat her well so her condition will not affected. But don't worry,I am the one who always threating her from time to time. So I will try my best for her.She's like my sister."

" Heart disease?!" The two of them shocked simultaneously and looking at each other in respond.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading ! 🤍🤍