19

Jay wake up from his sleep and he looks there was already a tray of food on the table in his room.

"Sir, enjoy your off day! Here the breakfast. I'll go out for a while. I promise that I'll come home early."

-ugly maid-

" Yah why I'm smiling right now?"

Jay slapped himself and putting that note in his drawer.

_______________________________________

" Since its still early, maybe I can go to meet Heeseung for a while at the cafe." Yeonja go straightly to the bus stop. She plugged her earphone while waiting for the bus.

Yeonja startled when she feel her left earphone was taken by someone.

" Yah how dare you-" Yeonja unplugged her earphones .

" Yah, why you stop the music, I want to hear it more".

" Heeseung-ah, why are you here? I'm about to meet you at the cafe today."

Heeseung just smiled.

"Today I feel like I didnt want to go to cafe."

" Why?" Yeonja curious.

" Because I want to."

Heeseung chuckled himself while chew his chewing gum.

" What happen to you? Are you sick or what? Why you face look so pale huh?" Yeonja touched his forehead. " Yah stupid,you body is hot! Let's go to hospital!". Yeonja pull Heeseung hands.

" Yah, I'm okay. I'll getting better when I see you today. Dont worry."

Heeseung chuckled and bring Yeonja sit besides him.

" Don't play around dumby . Let's go to the hospital before you getting worse." Yeonja grab Heeseung's hands and they take a bus to go there.

The hospital is around 3 KM from the bus stop. So it takes arounds 15 minutes to go there.

Yeonja take a look on Heeseung who was fall asleep on her shoulder.

"Such a baby. Since we're both kids, I'm the only one who can deal with his stubbornness while he's sick." She put her jacket on Heeseung.

Yeonja take out her phone. " God Its already afternoon but I'm still didnt cook for lunch yet. What I'm going to do now? Heeseung needs me."

Yeonja calling Jay but he didnt pick up. " Oh maybe he still asleep. Never mind I'll settle it as soon as possible. Heeseung-ah, wake up. We already here."

_______________________________________

Saehoo at the office as usual. "Why he didn't come to the office today?" Saehoo mumbled herself while looking at Jay's room.

" Yejin, why our boss not here today?" Saehoo asks Yejin who walking pass by on her room.

" Oh this week he didn't come to the office . Next week he will comes to work as usual. He is in off day. Maybe he wants to take a rest for a while. Why?" Yejin explained.

" Oh nothing, I'm just asking. Never mind, you can come back to your work." Saehoo smiling.

Saehoo take her phone.

" Hi sir, are you free this afternoon? Let's lunch together! I'll treat you."

_______________________________________

Jay sitting in front of his laptop doing his works at the living room.

" Its already afternoon, why she still not come back home yet?" Jay take his phone.