29

"YEONJA! YEONJA!" Jay shouted her name as he open the door.

"YEONJA! YEONJA! YAH WHERE ARE YOU!" Jay searching her in the house everywhere.

Yeonja was at the laundry room was startle while she put the laundry in the machine.

" Who's calling me? W-what, he come back home already?! But I didn't cook anything yet for lunch! Fuhh.. Calm down Yeonja. Yes sir I'm coming!"

" Sorry I didn't expect that you'll comes home during lunch time so I didn't greet you at the door because I was busy at the kitchen ." She scratching her non-itchy head.

" Fuh I taught that you already run from this house when I'm not around. Okay nevermind. Yeonja you wants to know something?" Jay grip Yeonja's hand and bring her sit on the couch.

" K-know about what?"

" I.... I...."

" Sir, you what? Argh faster tell me ! What is it?"

Jay laughed and stand up from the couch. " Okay okay. Are you ready to hear it?" Yeonja nodded excitedly.

"I GOT THE PROJECT THAT I TOLD YOU WHICH I'M DREAM OFF! I DID IT YEONJA ! I DID IT!"

Yeonja jumping excitedly and hold Jay's hand without she realise.

" REALLY? YOU MEANS THAT YOU'LL OPEN ANOTHER HIPSTER CAFE AT THE SEOUL? THE CLIENT APPROVE IT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"YES! I DID IT ! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY ME RIGHT NOW!"

Jay and Yeonja holding hand and spinning around while jumping happily around at the middle of the living room without they realise it.

Jay let go Yeonja's hand immediately after he realise it. " Yah, why you holding my hand huh?"

" You're the one who hold my hand first." Yeonja let go his hand.

" Oh so you like it when I holding your hand hurm?"

Jay stepping one step to Yeonja make Yeonja stepping backwards from him.

"N-no. Even in your dream I never likes to holding your hand.Aish you're really-"

Yeonja rolling her eyes and go to the kitchen.

" See? you're blushing right now. Am I right?"

Yeonja just ignore it and about to start cooking lunch.

" Gosh he never comes home during lunch, what I'm going to cook in this short time." Yeonja mumbled herself while standing in front of the open refrigerator.

" BAA!"

" Yah! D-do you want me to die this early? I almost lost my soul because of you! Aish you really-"

Yeonja hold her chest because Jay surprise her by shouted on her ear just now.

Jay laughing. " Sorry hehe. What you're going to cook for lunch today?"

" I'm still thinking about it. Nevermind sir, you wait at the living room for a while. I'll cook your lunch as fast as I can. "

Yeonja pushed Jay away from the kitchen.

" Where's extra apron?" Jay asking while open all the drawer in the kitchen to find it.

" Why are you searching for it?" Yeonja asking curiously.

"Let me help you cooking today."

Jay fold his sleeves up and untie his tie. Yeonja just looking at Jay full of confusion. " Why, you think I can't cook huh?" Jay pinch Yeonja nose make Yeonja heart fluttered so sudden.