25

Jay already arrived at Jungwon's house. Jay walks towards Jungwon who sit with Saehoo and Heeseung at the table. " Jay! I thought that you didn't coming." Jungwon said while make "brother handshake" with him.

" Oh Jay you're here too?" Saehoo asking. " Yes, Jungwon is my friend too. Oh you're Jungwon's friend too? What a nice circle." Jay smiling while take a sit beside Heeseung. Heeseung is about to stand up from his seat but Jungwon stopped him. "Heeseung where are you going?" Heeseung can't say anything because Saehoo and Jay staring him confusedly and he come back to his seat. "Okay Heeseung and Saehoo, introduce to your guys, this is my friend. Jay. We have been close since studying at the university, and he is my roommate. Oh by the way Jay, Yeonja didn't coming?"

" Why you asking him about Yeonja? Who is he that you want to ask him about Yeonja?" Heeseung said firmly. "Relax bro, why are you so mad. Enjoy your party bro. He asking me because Yeonja lived with me." Jay said while patted Heeseung shoulder but Heeseung avoid his touch. " What do you mean by lived with you?" Heeseung staring straight to Jay eyes right now. " Yes, she is my maid."

" What?! How can you- Yah Jay, you already make her got fired with her work and now what? You want to ruined her live again?" Heeseung grabbed his collar and push him to the wall make the surrounding become chaos.

" Heeseung calm down ! What happen to you?!" Yeonja who just arrived rashly run to Heeseung. Heeseung immediately let go Jay collar when he saw Yeonja who standing behind him right now. " Come on, follow me." Yeonja grab Heeseung hand and bring him to other place.

" Heeseung, are you okay?" Yeonja ask while holding Heeseung's hands. " Why you didn't tell me that you become maid at that bastard house?" Heeseung let go Yeonja's hand slowly. " I-I want to tell you, but not now."

"Why? Don't you remember what he had done to you that day?" Heeseung staring straight to Yeonja's eyes. " Y-yes I know, but Heeseung, I didn't have any choice."

" What choice? You have me right? I can help you. You know that right?" Heeseung said while stroke her hair. " Yes I know that I've precious bestfriend like you. but-" Yeonja sigh. " I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier okay?" Yeonja smiles to Heeseung. " If that bastard do something bad at you, tell me. I'll cut his body into a part. Mark my word." Heeseung said firmly make Yeonja chuckled with his behavior.

" Yah Jungwon-ah, are you be friended with that crazy man? How can he suddenly attack me like that." Jay said while fix his coat. " Sorry about that, I didn't expect that he will be react like that. He never be like this. I knows him well. You don't take serious okay? I'm sorry for his behalf." Jungwon said. " Yes, I also never seen he like this before. So Jay, just relax okay?" Saehoo calm Jay down.

Yeonja and Heeseung come back to their seat. " Hye guys, sorry I'm a little bit late." Yeonja chuckled and take a seat beside Jay.

They was keep talking each other. Laughing and throwback their childhood memories together. Jay and Heeseung didn't talk to much in their conversation. Only Jungwon, Saehoo and Yeonja was maintaining their energy. Without Yeonja noticing, her skirt is little bit up when she was active laughing all the way.Jay in his way, take his coat that he take out just now and place it at Yeonja open thigh. " Oh thank you sir." Yeonja said in respond. " Jungwon, I want to go outside for a while. I want to take a fresh air." Jay said while walks away from that place.

Heeseung notice that situation and whisper himself. " Did he thinks that he gentlemen enough?" He rolling his eyes. Saehoo face also get faded when she saw that. Only Jungwon keep maintaining the vibe with Yeonja.

Jay was at the outside looking for some fresh air peacefully. " Don't you dare hurt my friend." Heeseung come out from nowhere make Jay startled in his way. "Oh." Jay replied coldly.

" Yah, why can you just rejected her proposal when she ask you for work as your maid? Argh you really-" Heeseung sigh. Jay just looking at Heeseung coldly. " Oh, I know it already, you have a bad intention on her right?"

" What if that I say yes? What do you want to do with that?" Jay smirked. " And why you're so possessive about her? Is she your girlfriend?" Jay laughing makes Heeseung grip his fist.

" I told you early, if you hurt her, I'll kill you." Heeseung staring straight to Jay eyes. Jay laughing out loud in his way. " Don't worry Heeseung, I'll never hurt her, I'll make her happy with me as your wish. Why you so emotional about it? Yeonja is your girlfriend? No right? She is just your bestfriend."

" Heeseung-ah, sir Jay ! Let's come in. We about to take a picture together!" Yeonja shouted from the door. Heeseung about to throw his hand to Jay just now but he stopped his way.

" Okay! I'll come ! There, did you hear that? My girlfriend to be already calling me. I'll go first Heeseung-ah" Jay tapped Heeseung's shoulder and walks towards his way while chuckled himself. Heeseung grip his fist tightly to control his anger right now.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading ! 🤍🤍🤍