34

" Sir, did you falling in love with someone?" Yejin hugged herself in curiousity.

" Me? Falling in love? With who?" Jay munching his dinner.

" Yes, you. You looking so strange lately. Who's that girl huh? Tell me."

" During the site visit you didn't focus. You keep looking at your phone. Smiling on the phone all the way. See? I'm talking to you right now. You didn't focus at all."

"Shhhh. Shut up. Okay fine. Yes, I'm falling in love right now. Enough?" Jay rolling his eyes.

Yejin clapped her hand excitedly. " See? Finally you admit it. She's Yeonja right?" She smirked while take a glance to Jay's phone.

" H-how do you know?" He pretend hide his screen from Yejin who staring at his phone.

" Tsk, see? You wallpaper is enough to give me the answer. Futhermore, you often back to your home early than before. It's obvious sir." She laughing.

" I didn't know why. Even we met in this short time, but she's different. I feel so calm around her. She's like my moon who light up me in the dark. You get it what I'm saying?"

Yejin nodded. "Her contract is almost done right? Sir, you must take an action. Keep her with you. Make her stay with you. Since day one I met her, she's very sincere in what she's doing. I also adore her. You know what, she struggling and willing to working as your maid just because she want to save her little sister who fighting for her life with brain cancer. She spend all of her money to her little sister operation cost. She was very sacrifice person."

Jay stop eating and stunned in himself. " W-what she never told me this."

"Sorry guys. Did I'm too late for this dinner?" Saehoo take her seat.

" Saehoo, where are you going?" Jay asking.

" The traffic is a little bit jammed. So I-"

" Wait for a while, I must pick up this call."

" Aish it's so hard to talk with him ugh." Saehoo rolling her eyes.

" See? I already told you." Yejin whisper to Saehoo and make her curious about it.

" He told me that he's already falling in love with someone." Yejin chuckled in whisper.

"W-what, But with who? Is it me?!" She excited waiting for the answer.

" Tsk, you? Sorry, he already falling in love with his maid. Choi Yeonja."

"O-oh." Saehoo chuckled awkwardly and facing her body to another side.

"It seem like the time is come."

She whispered herself while gripping her fist tightly.

" Miss Saehoo, are you okay?" She tapped Saehoo shoulder.

" Y-yes I'm okay!"

" Sir, who calls you? Is it Yeonja?" Yejin teased make Saehoo hold her anger more.

" Yejin, you settle the site visit by tomorrow and just e-mail me the info later. I must go back now. Yeonja is at the hospital. Saehoo sorry for not stay here a little longer. You enjoy the dinner okay?"

" W-what, Yeonja is at the hospital?! Sir , I'll come with you okay?" Jay nodded in respond and they rushly go to the hospital.

" And now I'm here alone with the food." Yejin sigh and continue eating.

_______________________________________

"A-rgh my head is hurt." Yeonja wake up from her sleep and she realize that her head is wrapping with the bandage and her hand is holding by Jay.