14

Jay was thirsty and he go to the kitchen without turn on the light. When he was about to pour his water into his mug, suddenly he heard some noise in his backyard.

" Who is that?" Jay goes to take a look at the windows. " Maybe there it was a cat." Jay goes back to the kitchen table and pours his water. " Argh !" Jay dropped his mug to the floor until the mug was broke into pieces.

" Sir !" Yeonja shouted from the door and straightly go to Jay who was standstill there. " Sir , don't move. Let me clean up this first. " Yah,ugly maid. Where are you going? Are you trying to run from me? " Jay grip her hand and take her to the living room without even care about what she was doing at that time. Yeonja was struggling to let go of his hand until her right foot was stepped on the glass.

" Sir, I-I'm sorry. I'm just taking a night walk." Yeonja still struggling to let go of his strong grip.

" Why you didn't tell me first?" Whatever you do, wherever you go,you must tell me first!" Jay scolded Yeonja and let go of her hand. He avoids the eye contact with Yeonja.

" O-okay, I promised that I didn't do it again." Yeonja walks towards the kitchen.

Jay was about to walk upstairs, but suddenly he saw there was blood on the floor. He was so shocked when he is looking at Yeonja's foot. He about to tell Yeonja but he ignore it because he was mad.

Yeonja cleans the broke glasses one by one. " Bum!" Jay's bummed his door hardly. Yeonja was startled until her finger was got sliced by the glass. "Why you such a troublemarker Choi Yeonja? Look at you now, your foot was bleeding and now your finger." Yeonja washed her wound with water and just plaster it.

" Where he puts his first-aid-kit. That crazy boy was really heartless. Why he not just put the first-aid-kit at the kitchen too? Selfish!" Yeonja nagging while searching the first-aid-kit everywhere. " Nevermind, next morning I'll asks him. I can bear this wound for a while. Yeonja straightly walk towards her room slowly cause her feet was still hurts. When she about to close the door, suddenly there have a thing was block her to close the door.

" Here, take this first-aid-kit." Jay give it to Yeonja.

" Sir, sorry about what was happening, I didn't mean to-" Yeonja words get cuts when Jay grip Yeonja's hand and asks her to sit on the chair.

" Sir,why you ask me to sit here?You must go to sleep now its already-". Yeonja words got cut again.

" Give me that iodin and a cotton." Jay said.

" Nevermind sir I'll do it by myself, I'm okay, I still can walk so don't worry." Suddenly Jay kneeling in front of her.

" Who said I want to do that for you ?" Jay takes the cotton and iodin and sit on the chair.

"See? my feet was bleeding too cause I drop my mug on my feet. It's all because of you." Jay gives his eagle staring to Yeonja.

" Why I'm here oh god I hate him." Yeonja whispering with herself while starting to clean her wound by herself.

After Jay settled himself, he go upstairs and leave Yeonja's hanging.

" Relax Yeonja, what do you expect from him? To help you? Oh in your dream." Yeonja mumbling to herself while struggling clean her wounds. " Yah, I can't do this, its very hurt! Maybe I'll takes almost one day to clean this stupid wound ugh, I'm not brave enough to clean it by myself !" She throw the cotton away. "If my mom was here, maybe she will clean it already." Yeonja burst into tears and put her head on the table. Suddenly Yeonja's shoulder got taps by someone.

" Here, let me help you clean your wounds."

_______________________________________

Don't forget to vote bestie! <333