7

"erm, I miss Yeonja already. I have no mood to come to work anymore. That stupid Jay shit. See? I lost my best friend. Not my best friend. My girlfriend to be" Heeseung laughed and smiled like a crazy man while holding a mop.

"If she was here, she must be nagging to me like an old woman just because I didn't mop the floor properly. How cute is she."Heeseung laughed again.

"Hey boy! Hello silly boy !" Heeseung still smiles at himself without notice there has a customer who talks to him.

"Yah!" Heeseung was startled and was very shocked when he realised that the customer was Jay.

"What do you want again? If you want drinks just order here and if you want to make a mess, erm you see the wide door there? Just go away from here." Heeseung smirked while mopping the floor.

"Don't be so mad handsome boy, I come here just to make sure that you two still working here or not. Erm, unluckily I still see your face here.Nevermind.unless I didn't see your ugly girlfriend here again."Jay said while keep walking in the café even though he knows that Heeseung had just mopped the floor already.

"Yah crazy man, can you just shut up? By the way, she's not my g-girlfriend. Can you just stop here? My friends already get fired just because of your stupid liar and now what?"Heeseung stared into Jay's eyes while Jay keep laughing by himself.

"Oh, she's not your girlfriend. Yah suit your face. I already know that. Who wants you by the way? How funny are you!" Jay keeps laughing at his words.

Heeseung just take a mop and mop the place where Jay was standing.

"Yah! Do you know what price is this? How dare you touch my shoes with that disgusting mop?" Jay was nagging by himself and already want to punch Heeseung face.

"If you do not leave now, I will mop your face. Go away, crazy man !" Heeseung shouted to Jay while showing the mop straight to Jay's face.

And without any words. Jay leaves the café and drives towards the house.

_______________________________________

Yeonja read the rules one by one.

# please greet your employer every time he comes homes.

#the maid can't sleep before the employer sleep.

#must put on a tie and coat to the employer every day.

#can't go anywhere without an employer.

#clean the house properly.

#prepare corn every time in dish menu.

#dont enter the employer room, if want to clean it, wait until the employer came home.

#dont let anyone enter the house without employer permissions.

#Must call the employer "Sir".

#Just do whatever employer wishes, if can't fulfill it, salary will be deducted.

IF THE MAID CAN'T FOLLOW ALL OF THIS, THE SALARY WILL BE BLOCKED.

"What the hell is this?! I never know that these rules existed in this world. Woah no wonder why his maid was keep stop working here. Wait, miss Yejin said that the employer was young. How young is he? Argh nevermind. For Yeonjin sake I'll do anything. Okay now, let's prepare some food." Yeonja murmured herself.

After preparing the food, Yeonja started cleaning the house. As usual, she can't do the chores without nagging.

"Oh gosh! Miss Yejin said the maid left around 3 days but why this house likes around 3 years without occupants!"

"Why so many shirts here, he didn't know where the laundry machine is?"

"Look! he can't throw the packaging of the chip away? He can't sweep a little bit? he didn't have hands? oh my god!"

Yeonja was nagging around 30 minutes straight and suddenly she heard the car sound outside. She rushed to go to the door cause she follow rules number one.

"please greet your employer every time he comes home."

______________________________________

"Yah that kid was very useless. How can he do that to me."I just want to see whether that girl was still working there or not."Jay mumbled while rubbing his shoes with tissue.

"Oh, today I get a new maid already, please this one will be the last I don't want to hire another maid after this. Its can give me a headache to find the new maid again ugh"

When he parked his car on the balcony, he took his bag and plastic of tteopeokki. He wants to treat his new maids just because he wants to welcome her and as a sign of thank you for willing to be his maid.

When he opened the door, he saw a girl who stand straight while looking down.

"Good evening sir".

Jay was about to reply but he found that girl's voice so familiar. He step back and stood in front of that girl and the girl was put her head up.

"YOU!!!??!"

_______________________________________

HYE! DONT FORGET TO VOTE BESTIE <33