24

Yeonja keep focusing find her things following by that sales girl in the boutique. " Miss, I think this dress will suit you." That sales girl smiles brightly while holding a beautiful dress in her hand. " Are you sure? I never wear this kind of outfit before." Yeonja chuckled awkwardly. " Yes, I'm totally sure. Your boyfriend out there will fall in love with you more and more after this." Yeonja shows her confused face.

" Boyfriend?"

" Yes, you're her girlfriend right? He said to me like that just now. How lucky him to have a pretty girlfriend like you." That sales girl chuckled with herself. Yeonja just laughing awkwardly and suddenly she running excitedly to Jay when she saw someone who talking with Jay.

" Saehoo!"

Yeonja hugging her makes Jay confused in respond. " Saehoo I miss you so much! Why you didn't call me or text me when you already come back here. I was like a crazy people waiting for your reply." Yeonja burst into tears. " Y-yeonja I miss you too. I'm sorry okay? I'm about to surprise you but you are the one who surprised me here." Saehoo wipes Yeonja's tears and patted her back.

" Sorry Jay my friend is like a crying baby cause she didn't see me almost many years." Saehoo chuckled.

" Oh so you was her bestfriend? Oh how small this world is . No wonder why she keep saying that she miss her bestfriend. So you're the one." Jay chuckled. Saehoo face got faded.

" You know her?" Saehoo asking. " Yes of course I know her, she is my-" Jay words got interrupt by Yeonja. " Oh sorry I forgot to tell you. Introduce, Sir Jay. My employee." Yeonja explained while wipe her nose with the tissue.

" Employee? Are you working with him too? Why I didn't see you at the office? I'm his employer too." Saehoo asking curiously. Yeonja and Jay look at each other and a little bit chuckled between them.

" Oh really? Oh so you are the girl that Sir Jay keep thinking these day at home. By the way I'm her maid. Almost 2 months I working at his home." Jay pinch her hand make Yeonja startled a little bit. Saehoo smile a little bit in her action. " Oh like that. I'm never expect that Jay knows you too. How small this world. I thought that I meet Jay only, and suddenly you show up at the same time. Saehoo hold Yeonja's hand. " Alright, I think we gotta go now. Saehoo see you next time." Jay smiling in his action.

" Oh okay me too. Yeonja, next time we hangout together okay? I miss you so much." Saehoo pinch Yeonja's cheek make Yeonja chuckled a little bit. " Okay, there are a lot of thing that I want to shared with you. See you later." Yeonja hugging Saehoo. When Saehoo clear from their vision, Jay and Yeonja enter again into the boutique. " So, did you find already?" Jay asking.

" Yes. I thinks I want the dress that the sales girl offer to me just now."

After Jay done make a payment, he whisper something to the sales girl. "Thanks for helping my girlfriend just now." Sales girl nodded in respond with tiny chuckled. " I'll make sure you will falling in love with her more and more when she wear it later." Jay grinning in respond and waving to the sales girl while walking towards the exit door.

" Okay now, where we want to go?" Jay asking with Yeonja who already standing at the exit a while ago. "Let's go back home?" Jay nodded in respond and they walking towards the car.

Behind the huge wall, Saehoo was standing there looking for them since just now. " Oh so she the maid that Jay mentioned at the restaurant that day. In millions people in this world, why must her? Yes maid was the only job that suit with her, but why must she be the maid to Jay? See, what kinds of maid who scraping his employer's money? Such a gold digger. Oh and they living in the same roof?! What? I will never let the same thing happen again. I must do something this time."

_______________________________________

Jay and Yeonja was in the car on their way going to Jungwon's house. "Sir, why are you told to that sales girl that I was your girlfriend?" Yeonja rolling her eyes.

" Oh she keeps staring at my handsome face all the time. So I said to her that you're my girlfriend so she stop to seduce me." Jay said confidently.

"And why you said to Saehoo that I keep thinking about her?" Jay asking firmly. " Oh so is that true that you are thinking about her? Got you! Yes soon my employee will get a wife so I can get out from the house." Yeonja clapping excitedly. " Can you keep quite? I'll leave you on the roadside if you say a word.

" Are you shy? Yah never mind I'll help you to get her. So don't worry about that." Yeonja tease make Jay stop at the roadside all the way. He open the Yeonja's door and leave her hanging on the roadside. "Jungwon house is about 3 minutes from here. Just walk yourself." Jay close the car window and speeding drive his car on the road.

" Sir! Sir! don't leave me here! I'm sorry!"

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading ! 🤍🤍🤍