3

"Dush"

Heeseung fell on the floor cause got punched by that customer who wearing a coat.

"Hey, Sir! What happen to you ?! Are you crazy?!" Yeonja runs to Heeseung to help him.

"You two are bastards! I just want my drinks! Is that too hard for you guys to make me that drink? oh, shit how you guys can work here?!" That customer talking while fixing his coat.

"Okay! You wait here. I'll do it for you! Just don't touch my friends!"

Heeseung was a little bit startled when he heard that sentence from Yeonja mouth. He smile a little bit while wiping his blood at his mouth.

Yeonja go to the kitchen and prepared that customer drink. Yeonja still doing that because she didn't want to get fired. She wants to find some money to pay Yeonji's operation cost. She does the drinks as fast as she can and give it to that customer.

"Here's your drink sir. By the way, what is your name sir, I want to write it to our systems." Yeonja prepared a pen to write that customer name. Suddenly, that customer opens the cup of drinks and throw the drinks at Yeonja.

"My name is Jay. C.E.O Jay. Please remember my name. Oh, by the way, I'll report this to your manager and luckily your manager is my best friend too. So you two will become jobless after this. Thanks for the drinks by the way. See you at the street while begging for money from me later."

"Yah you stupid asshole! Come here! Heeseung just wants to run to Jay but get stopped by Yeonja.

"Just let him go Heeseung. I also want to punch his face but I can't. I can't lose this job."

_____________________________________

"Argh, those useless workers. They didn't know who I am? Oh my god, how stupid are they? I am CEO you know? I was the shareholder of that café! Omg dumbass."

Jay straightly drives to his house and lay on the couch. Then he goes to the kitchen to find some food but there is nothing on the table. There is only a piece of note at the table.

"Sorry, Sir Jay. My work as your maid will end here. Thank you for this 1 month. I hope you will find a better maid after this."

"Gosh, it's almost 18 times my maid was run. Who they think they are huh?" Jay murmured while scrunching that paper and throwing it away.

And then Jay took his phone and call her assistant."Hello Yejin! Please find me a new maid as soon as possible! If you didn't get a maid for me in three days, I'll hire you as my maid! "

Jay was the CEO of his late father company. He takes his father place as the CEO. Since he was a child, all of the things he was too dependent on her mom. He didn't know to do it by himself. He was the "spoiled child" to his parents. But at the age of 19, his parents passed away while on the way to the meeting. Since then, his life was dependent on his maid only. Everything his maid do it for him. But he was very complicated. That's why there were so many maids, were stopped working as his maid. He was stubborn and selfish sometimes. The longest the person has worked with him is around 1 month only.

______________________________________

HYE! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BESTIE <33