20

"How are you sir Jay? Why you didnt tell me that you on leave?"  Saehoo said while cutting her meat.

"Why I want to tell you about that?"  Jay chuckled.

"  No i'm just asking." Saehoo chuckled akwardly. "Why, are you lonely at the office without me?" Jay teased.

" Yes I quite lonely cause I dont have any person to talk to.If you at the office, I can talk to you."  Saehoo said. Jay putting his pocker face and just nodded for what Saehoo said.

Saehoo take a piece of tissue and wipe the edges of Jay's mouth. " Sorry, your mouth is grimy."

"Oh god I'm sorry I'm so hungry until I didn't notice that. Thanks Saehoo." Jay chuckled.

" Gosh It's raining." Jay looked at the outside of the restaurant. " Oh yes it's raining. Why you look so anxious right now? It's just raining." Saehoo chuckled while sipping her drink.

Jay look at his phone. " Did she's at home already?" "What if she still at the outside?" Jay mumbled himself.

"Okay,I'll call her." When Jay about to make a call, he running to the outside rashly. " Saehoo,you wait here, I'll be right back."

" What happen to him?" Saehoo mumbled herself in confusing.

_______________________________________

Yeonja was running nonstop to reach to her house before it started raining heavily. Unfortunately, the rain and wind was so wild until her can't continue her journey. Her shirt was very wet heavily and she shivering so much. So she stopped for awhile.

" Gosh I must go back home as soon as possible. That psycho Jay will angry at me." Yeonja about to running through the rain again.

" Yes, I'm angry with you." Yeonja stopped her pace when she heard the voice that so familiar to her. Yeonja's heart beating fastly.

"S-sir." Yeonja lost her words.She about to running to the house in that heavy rain but Yeonja stopped her step when Jay put in on his jacket over Yeonja's shoulder. " You wait here."

Yeonja was stunned in confusion while Jay get in to the restaurant.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long". Jay talk to Saehoo. " Hey,why you didn't finish your meal yet?" Jay said while cutting his meat.

" I'm waiting for you." Saehoo pouting. Jay laughing awkwardly and sipping his drinks.

"Who's that girl at the outside, is that your girlfriend?" Saehoo ask straightly while teasing. Jay stop chewing his meat and keep quiet for awhile.

"O-oh she's m-my maid." Jay answer awkwardly.

"Maid? How your maid looks so young? or you didnt want to tell me that you have a girlfriend huh?"

Saehoo laughing in teasing.

"No! I didnt have a girlfriend. Trust me.She is my maid." Jay chuckled.

Saehoo laughing." Oh ya I trust you sir. Most of teenagers nowadays didn't put their education first. That's why they willing to do a anything kind of job to finds some money for survive."

"Y-yes true..By the way thank you for the treat."

" You're welcome. Next time, can we hangout like this again. Not as a officemate, but as a friends?" Saehoo said.

" Sure, from now on, let's be friends." Jay gives Saehoo a friendly smile. "Okay, I'll see you later." Jay exits the restaurant. By herself, Saehoo smiles sheepishly. "Oh my god, I'm blushing like crazy right now. He is eager to become my friend! Okay, Saehoo, let's start by being friends with him till you can make him your boyfriend soon."

Jay standing at the in front of the restaurant. " Yah, where is she?"

Jay rashly get in to his car and drive straightly to his house. After he parked his car, he ring the bell. But nobody open the door." Yah, where is she?Her shoes is not here" Jay trying to open the door and for his surprise, the door is not locks. " Yah ugly maid. Are you at home already?" There completely silent. Jay go the kitchen,upstairs and the whole of the house for searching her. " Yah Yeonja, are you running from me?" Still completely silent.

" Oh ya, her room." Jay go to her room which at near to the kitchen.

"Yeonja." He knocked her door several times but nobody open it. So, Jay open her door slowly.

" Wah her room was so neat." Jay walking in her room and searching for her in the whole room and suddenly someone get out from the toilet.

" Yah Jay what are you doing in my room!" Yeonja covering herself with her hand eventhough her body was wrapped neatly with the towel.

" N-no I'm just searching-" Jay said awkwardly and so stunned at his place.

" Are you pervert?! Get out from my room!" Yeonja shouted and push Jay out from her room.

" Yah such a pervert Jay." Yeonja said anxiously.

Jay face was so red right now. He was to stunned to speak. " Why I'm shivering right now." Jay look at his hands. " Jay you're so stupid. Why you can just wait for awhile? Why you so rashly to find her right now." Jay slapped his face.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading ! 😉