10

Heeseung was awake from his sleep cause his phone has received a message.

DUMBY YEONJA🤍

Sorry dude I'm so busy today, Let's meet tomorrow during your lunch hour at the same place where we usually hang out.

"That Yeonja already forgot my birthday? I thought it was a birthday wish from her but aish. Stupid Heeseung-ah, don't put your hope too much on her, she just looks at you as her best friend."

Heeseung off his phone and put it under his pillow.

_______________________________________

Yeonja almost fell asleep on the couch but suddenly she heard the car sound outside. She harshly gets up and goes straightly to the door and open it.

"Excuse me, sir, Do you know what time is it huh? it's already 3 a.m!Where are you going? Do you go to the club? You know what, you can't go to the club cause you are still a fresh young boy. It's not a healthy lifestyle. Plus you're CEO, you can't behave like this sir, you must-" Yeonja words get cut cause Jay put his index finger to Yeonja's lips.

"Sshh!Yah you like an old woman. Okay, now you can go to sleep. You must accompany me to the meeting tomorrow by 8 a.m." Jay explained while walking to the upstairs.

"But why I must accompany you, sir? I'm not your assistant. Just asked Miss Yejin to accompany you. I m your maid. Did you forget or you're drunk huh? Plus tomorrow I want to  meet my friend.I  cant-. Yeonja words get cut again.

"Do you forget the rules number 8th? Better you shut up before I kiss you. Just follow what I'm saying."

Yeonja runs to her room harshly and closes the door hardly."Oh my god is he drunk? Is he psycho ?"

Jay lying on his bed. He can't sleep. "That girl like an old woman who's nagging to her grandchild.Oh gosh. But woah how did she still stay up until now? Did she really obedient to the rules? How desperate is her to find the money? But her behaviour is different. She's like my late mother."

It's 6 a.m.Yeonja already woke up and clean the house as usual.  She cooked a simple breakfast and she realised it's already 7 a.m."Wah that boy didn't wake up yet? Is that I have to wake him up? In the rules, he didn't mention it. Argh, but what happen if he was late for the meeting?Maybe he will not get a project and his company will bankrupt then how does he wants to pay my salary? Gosh, I must wake him up now."

Yeonja knock on Jay's door around 6 times but he didn't open it. Yeonja hesitates to open the door at first, but she still does it. She slowly stepped into Jay's bed. Suddenly she tripped over a shirt and fell on Jay's body who was still sleeping soundly. Their face was inch apart. Yeonja was about to stand up and suddenly Jay grabbed her waist. Now, Yeonja stays in Jay's embrace.

Yeonja was too stunned to do anything, she wants to let go of Jay's hug but she can't. And suddenly Jay opens his eyes. His vision was blurry at first. When his vision was cleared already, Jay kick Yeonja until they two fell from the bed.

"Yah! Are you crazy? Are you trying to flirt with me now Choi Yeonja?!" Jay stand up while hugging his pillow.

" What? Can you say it again? Jay you- I mean sir Jay! I was unintentionally fell on you! You see how messed your room is. It's like a landfill you know! Why just can't tell me to take your dirty shirt? Why you must hanger it here and there? And look, your shirt is everywhere! That's why I tripped!" Yeonja panicked. She doesn't want Jay to feel that she was a flirty girl.

Jay standstill. " Argh, I don't even care, don't flirt with me like that again. Oh or.... you like me huh?" Jay comes towards Yeonja with his flirty face."Excuse me? Sir why are you so funny oh gosh! Don't be silly and now you look what time is it." Yeonja said it while pushing Jay away.

"7.30 already! Oh my god Yeonja why do you keep wasting my time! Now get out from my room." Jay pushed her away from his room.

Yeonja stays in her room while waiting for Jay. When she was about to lie on her bed,suddenly " Yeonja! ugly Yeonja come here! help me !" Jay shouted from his room.

" What he wants now ugh!" Yeonja rolled her eyes and go straight to his room.

" yes, Sir Jay what happen to you ?" Yeonja goes to Jay anxiously if there anything hurt him.

" Yah what do you see around my room huh? what do you searching for ?" Jay asked curiously.

"Are you okay, why are you calling me? Is that anything happen to you?" Yeonja said while walking around Jay.

then Jay give his tie to her. " why you give me this sir Jay?".

"Wear me this tie."

_______________________________________

HYE! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BESTIE <33