39

Jay sit on the balcony spacing out himself until Heeseung sit besides him.

"Bro, what are you thinking about? It's already settle. Nothing happens to you and Yeonja right?"

Jay sigh. " I'm relieved everything has been revealed. Thanks Heeseung. If not because of you struggling do investigation about this, maybe Yeonja already gone I guess."

Heeseung tapped his shoulder. " Your sacrifice is more than me. You safe her life. You already payed for her operation cost. Wah I never thought that you are this rich." He chuckled.

" Do you know why I put her contract only for 3 months?"

Heeseung shakes his head. " Oh I'm thinking about it too actually. Why?"

"I only have 3 months left in this world. This month is the last month. Oh- not this month. Only about two weeks left actually."

" W-what are you talking about? Jay, don't talk nonsense." Heeseung yelled.

" I have pancreatic cancer. I'm already in the last stage. The doctor said I had no chance to live. So I spent the rest of my three months this way. Yes I have a lot of money, but what do I want to do then? I will leave everything in this world soon. So better I spend all my money for the people I love. Am I right?" He chuckled.

Heeseung stunned in his way. " Jay, you're really stupid. I was about want to consider you as my bestfriend. But what is this? You really-"

" Do you already try another option? The technology is modern right? Maybe there have an option to save your life?"

Jay laughing. " Maybe it's already times that I can meet my parents up there. Am I right?" He looking up to the night sky.

" Please don't tell Yeonja about this." Jay facing his face to Heeseung.

"Jay, do you think this will hurting her more and more after she know it soon?" Heeseung sigh.

"It hurts me more if I see her crying because of me when I'm still alive in this world. It's better if she cries after I'm gone. So I didn't see her tears. Since I'm still alive , I just want to see her smile. I just want to make her happy. So if I leave her soon, there have some memories that she can remember a little bit  about me in her life." 

Heeseung lean his body on the seat and crossed his arm.

" How can the short time of love leave a huge impact like this. Jay, thank you for loving my friend. I never taught that you're this romantic man." He tapped his shoulder.

"Who said I love her in the short time?" Jay smirks and crossed his hand.

"I  love her since a long time ago."

______________________________________

" Yeonja, take care of yourself okay? Don't think about it too much. We already find her true colour. The truth has been proven. So, be happy. We miss the old Yeonja already." Jungwon pouting.

Yeonja chuckled in respond. "Don't worry I'm okay here. I owe a lot to you guys. You guys save my life. I love you." She pulled them into a group hug.

"Okay, we'll leave first. Jay, please take care of her." Heeseung waving to them and leave from Jay's house.

Jay close the door and facing his boyd to Yeonja.

"Honey, are you okay um?" He caressed her hair softly.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me." She smiles.