13

"After lunch can you send me home?" Yeonja start to speak since it was very quite all the way.

Jay didn't gives any respond. So, they continue to stay quite all the way.
" Let's go, I'm already hungry." Jay get out from the car and straightly go the restaurant. " God, please. I hate him. Seriously. I hate him." Yeonja get out from the car and suddenly " Yeonja! Watch out!" Yeonja stay still on the road with clueless mind without even knows there have a car which comes towards her.

Jay running towards Yeonja and push her away until the two of them was lying on the side of the road.

" Yah stupid girl,are you crazy!" The car driver was shouts to Yeonja and just straightly drives on his way without help her.

" Yah ugly maid! Don't you see the car comes towards you? Why you always like this? Are you drunk or what?!" Jay scolded Yeonja and just leave Yeonja there hanging.

" He just go like that? Can he just help me or what? Oh my god crazy employer. In this world,only he was like that. His brain sell was broke already I guess." Yeonja fix her shirt and did'nt realise that her knee is bleeding. "Okay what's now. Relax Yeonja. Its just a bleeding knee not your leg was broke or what." She wiped it with tissue and go towards Jay was already sit on the table in the restaurant with his friends.

" Yah! Come sit here." Jay calling Yeonja from afar. " Jungwon, okay I introduce you, she is my maid who I-" Jay can't finish his words.

" Jungwon?!" " Yeonja?!" the two of them stand up and hugging themselves.

" Yah Jungwon-ah,when did you come back here?! Oh my god long time no see you! I really miss you right now!" Yeonja tapped Jungwon's shoulder.

" Yeonja! I search you for a long time! I'm searching you at your home but they was already new tenants. Now, where do you live? Let's hangout with Heeseung hyung next time,there are many-"

Jungwon stop talking when Jay already give a sign that he already mad with him. " Yah, am I was stone here? Order your food, I already starving." Jay stay silent all the time because Jungwon and Yeonja can't stop talking until their finish their food.

" Yeonja, this is my number. If you want anything,just tell me okay? I got to go now!" Jungwon hug Yeonja before he straightly go to his car.Yeonja just smiled and walking towards Jay's car.

" What about me? He didn't say goodbye to me to?" Jay rolling his eyes and go straightly to his car.

_______________________________________

It's were a tired day for Yeonja. She must accompany her employer without doing anything. She can't do anything without Jay's permission.She didnt have much time to focus cleaning the house perfectly.

" Yah,I'm about to sleep early today so Yeonja you can rest now." Yeonja just nod and go to her room.

" Woah it's just 9 p.m and he about to sleep already?" Then Yeonja remembers something.

" Heeseung."

_______________________________________

Heeseung lying on his bed. When he about to close his eyes, suddenly he heard someone knocks the door.Heeseung rashly open the living room light and go towards the door. " Who the fuck comes to my house at this time?" When he opened the door, he looks Yeonja was stand in front it.

" Yeonja! what are doing here! Come in! Its cold outside!" Heeseung pull Yeonja's hand but Yeonja didnt move. Suddenly Yeonja hugged Heeseung and cry in his embrace. Heeseung was very clueless.

" Yeonja..why are you crying like a baby? Did I hurt you?" Heeseung wipes Yeonja's tears and bring her sit on the couch. " Heeseung-ah, I miss you.I'm so sorry about today.I really wants to meet you but I can't. It's not like I forgot your birthday but I-" Heeseung put his index finger on Yeonja's lips.

"Sshh." Don't cry dumby Yeonja.I didnt take it as an issue.Yes,I know that you're busy so it's okay."

"You know what,I hate him. Now I comes to meet you I had to get out from the back door. I can't do anything without his permission. My salary will be deduct if I didnt follow the rules." Yeonja burst into tears again.

"Shhh don't cry. You know who I bumped this afternoon"? Heeseung try to calm down her while stroke her hair.

"W-who" Yeonja said while wipes her tears.

" Saehoo is back!" Heeseung said excitedly.

" What! Why she don't even call or messages me to tell about it? Oh my god I miss her so much!" Yeonja jump excitedly.

" Oh by the way Heeseung,here take this." Yeonja gives him a cute cupcake which decorate a simple HBD writing on it. " Happy birthday my lovely friends ever. I love you." Yeonja hug him and kissed his cheeks as always.Then,Yeonja takes Heeseung's phones and open the camera.

Before you eat it,take a picture first. Who knows that will be my last special gift for you? So you can see it when you miss me right?" Heeseung smiling happily while looking that cupcake.Suddenly his smile faded. " Why you said that this will be the last?"

" No, I means your next birthday I'll give you a big gift better than this.Okay,I got to go before my employer searching me." Yeonja said while walking towards the door.

" Wait, I send you home.It's already dark outside." Heeseung is about to take his motorcycle key and get stopped by Yeonja.

" It's okay. You go to sleep now.Tomorrow you work right?" Heeseung nod and give her his hoodie.

" Here,take this Yeonja. It's very cold out there." Yeonja take it and go straightly walking to home.

Heeseung close the door and smiling while looking at that cute cupcake.

" Yeonja,you're already my greatest gift ever."

_______________________________________

Dont forgot to vote bestieee <333

should i continue more chapter ? 😭😭