23

" Oh so she told you this? Yes, I rejected her. Why?" Jungwon asked curiously. "Why you reject her confession? you know she likes you for a long time right?" Heeseung said firmly make Jungwon curious about his action.

" Yes, I know that. But hyung, feeling can't be force. I'm not ready for relationship with anyone on that time. That's why." Jungwon explained. Heeseung sigh heavily. " Why you are so stress about it?"

" Nothing. Okay I got to go. See you later." Heeseung walks away and leave Jungwon hanging.

" What's wrong with him?" Jungwon stand in confusing.

_______________________________________

Jay sitting at the couch watching television since today is week day. Suddenly Yeonja stand straight behind him makes jay startled a little bit. " Yah, why are you standing there?"

" S-sir, I think I can't attend Jungwon's party tonight.I didn't have a nice outfit to wear." Yeonja bow her head.

"Okay. So? Why you tell me this?You want me to cry?" Jay said while his eyes still concentrate to the television.

" Oh, I'm just inform to you so Jungwon didn't asking you why I'm not there soon."

"Oh." Jay reply firmly while focusing eating his snack. Yeonja walks towards her room. "Crazy Jay. Can't he reply me politely? Ugh." Yeonja rolling her eyes while tiding up her room cause it so messy with her clothes everywhere when she searcing it for the party just now.

" Knock knock." Somebody knocking her door. " Wait for a minute." Yeonja open her door and seem Jay who standing in front it. "Go get ready. Wear a proper outfit.." Yeonja standing in confusing.

"Why? Where we want to go?" Yeonja looking at Jay who already wear his white shirt and leather jacket complete with black jeans pants. " I'll wait you in the car around 5 minutes, if you late, I'll leave you." Jay walks away and leaving Yeonja hanging without answer.

Jay already wear his high cut boots and go get in his car. " Okay, 1 minute left." Jay busy looking his watch while waiting for Yeonja. As he looked up, Yeonja already get out from the house and about to wear her shoes.

As soon Yeonja get in the car, Jay fix his jacket and cleared his throat. "Wear your seatbelt." Yeonja nodded and pull the seatbelt to wear it. Unfortunately, the seatbelt was stuck it way.Without hesitation, Jay unbuckles his seatbelt and helps Yeonja put on her seatbelt on the passenger side." Oh sorry this seatbelt on the passenger side was a little bit broke since my parents got accident with this car a long time ago." Yeonja nodded awkwardly when Jay still struggling trying pulling Yeonja's seatbelt. " Can you pull the button on your left side cause I thinks your seat must move behind a bit so it easier to me to fix it." Jay said while his hand and his body was still between Yeonja's seat holding that seatbelt.

" Okay. Oh I found it!" Yeonja push that button confidently. " Ssup". Yeonja face touch Jay's face right now. Jay frozen his way and Yeonja eyes become wider. They make an eye contact between them. Jay pull that seatbelt aggressively until it didn't stuck anymore and buckles it. Jay back to his seat. " Are you pull or push that button Choi Yeonja?" Jay ask firmly.

" I-I think I push it s-sir." Yeonja answer awkwardly. Jay just shakes it head. " If you want me to kiss you, just said it, not with that way." Jay said straightly make Yeonja shock with his words. " Do you think I want to kiss you? Oh sorry, poor my lips." Yeonja said and facing her body to the window. Jay pulled the gear and reverse the car and trying hard hiding his smile.

_____________________________________

" Why are you bring me to the mall sir?" Yeonja asked as soon Jay parked his car. "Just follows me." Jay said and about to get out the car but he get in back when he saw Yeonja still didn't move from her seat. "Do you want to get out from the car or you want me make you get out from the car ugly Yeonja?" Jay question make Yeonja rashly unbuckled her seatbelt and get out from the car.

"Go into that boutique." Jay pointing into that boutique to Yeonja. " Why? What I want to do in that boutique? I don't have a money."

" Go find your dress or what for party tonight. Never mind, its on my treat." Jay said firmly.

" N-no thank you. It's okay I don't want to burdened you sir. I-" Yeonja words get cut. " Get into the boutique before I dragging you in."

"O-okay. I get in now." Jay and Yeonja get into that boutique. " Hello mister and miss, can I help you?"

A sales girl with dimple welcoming them happily. Yeonja just smile and walking in to the boutique and leaving Jay and sales girl at the entrance. " Girl, go and help that girl to find a nice outfit to wear in night party. Don't worry about the price, just find a nice one."

" Okay, by the way,that girl is your girlfriend?" A sales girl asking. " Yes, why?" Jay said confidently while fix his jacket. " She is pretty. You two are like a sweet love birds." That sales girl chuckled.

" Oh well just see who her boyfriend is. Okay now go and help her before she will get jealous with you talking with me here. I'll wait at the outside." Jay smiles sheepishly.

" Girlfriend? Oh I guess I can consider she as my girlfriend now eventhough she is just my maid. Who knows right?" Jay chuckled himself. Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder.

"Jay! Oh how lucky to see you here today!"

______________________________________

Thanks for reading ! <3333333