Happily Ever Afterlife

(Scene opens up with Krillin, Master Roshi, and Bulma lamenting over the loss of Goku.)

MASTER ROSHI: Well, Goku has passed. But his sacrifice has stopped a great evil. (Krillin picks up Gohan's hat) Thanks to him, our lives can return to peace once more.

"Too idealistic. There is never peace for long." Tenjo interjected. "And uh, 'great evil'... " Vegeta bust up laughing.

NAPPA: (speaking through Raditz's scouter) Raaditz? Raaaaaditz?

Laughing that stopped the moment Nappa's voice came on screen.

(Krillin and Bulma look at Raditz's scouter.)

MASTER ROSHI: What the hell is that?

"The dumbest saiyan to ever live." Bardock answered. Vegeta agreed.

NAPPA: (speaking through Raditz's scouter) Guy-who's-as-strong-as-a-Saibaman says "What?" ...That usually gets to him; I think he's dead, Vegeta.

VEGETA: (speaking through Raditz's scouter) Big shocker! Nobody cares! We're ten times stronger than him anyway! We'll go to Earth, find the Dragon Balls, and kill everyone! And we'll be there within a year or so—depending on filler, of course.

"Filler?" A few people asked.

NAPPA: (speaking through Raditz's scouter) Anything else we need to go over, Vegeta?

VEGETA: (speaking through Raditz's scouter) Nope, that's about it.

MASTER ROSHI: Well, fu—

"Language!" The mother's cut in.

(opening sequence)

(Scene shifts to a wasteland where Piccolo is talking to Gohan.)

PICCOLO: Alright, you little human... Saiyan... thing. I saw what you did to that Saiyan back there; that kind of power can be useful.

GOHAN: Wh-what do you mean?

PICCOLO: I'm going to make you my pupil. And then, I'll use YOU for my conquest to take over the world.

"Really?" Gine asked dangerously. "That was my original plan, yes, but I changed it due to several factors that are soon to be shown." Piccolo defended, backing away slowly.

GOHAN: But-but where's my daddy?

PICCOLO: Hate to tell you, kid, but your dad's dead! ...Actually I kind of like saying that. Haha! Your dad's dead—(Gohan starts crying) Ah. Damn it. This is why I hang out in wastelands...

Gine started growling. "I heavily apologise for my other self's actions. I'm not that insensitive," Piccolo said.

(Scene changes to the front of the Check-In Station.)

HEAVENLY ATTENDANT: (through bullhorn) Hello! Welcome to the heavenly Check-In Station! Please no cutting in line! If you are caught cutting in line, you will be sent straight to Hell!

"Seems harsh." Trunks commented.

(Scene shifts to inside Yemma's office. Kami is seen touching Goku's shoulder while talking in a wheezy voice.)

KAMI: And so, we need Goku here to get to King Kai's for his masterful training, Lord Yemma.

"I don't remember Kami sounding that raspy," Goku said.

KING YEMMA: Give me one good reason I should allow this.

"From the position of the conversation we've arrived in, Kami would have already explained it." Tien examined. "Yeah, King Yemma's kind of braindead. Or maybe he's approaching it. Either way, we might need to replace him sooner or later." King Kai said.