The Punchline (Part 1)

VEGETA: (laughs maniacally) He's gone! He's finally gone! I'm so happy right now! I might not even slaughter you all!

The more naive members of the audience brightened up...

KRILLIN: Re-Really?

VEGETA: (laughter dies down) Oh no, you're all thoroughly screwed.

... before their moods shot straight down. "Predictable," Bulma mentioned.

KRILLIN: Awww.

GOKU: Gohan, Krillin, I'll handle Vegeta on my own. I need the both of you to get as far away as-- (Krillin is suddenly gone) Where'd Krillin go?

"He went where all weaklings go when someone far more qualified comes along to do their job: Straight home," Tenjo answered.

(The scene cuts to Krillin screaming whilst flying away and then back to the battlefield where Goku places his hand on Gohan)

GOKU: Gohan, follow Krillin. Get home to your mother.

GOHAN: Right, Daddy. Is there anything you want me to tell her?

GOKU: Yes, Gohan. Tell her... ("Coming Undone" by Korn plays as the camera slightly zooms in on Goku's face) to put dinner on... ("Coming Undone" plays again with the camera zooming in on Goku's face) because I'm hungry. (plays a third time with the camera once again zooming in on Goku's face)

"So cool." Goten admired, star's in his eyes.

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(scene cuts to Goku flying down on the battlefield)

VEGETA: Alright, are you ready for this?

GOKU: You bet I am! But first, why don't we take this battle somewhere else?

VEGETA: What's wrong with here?

GOKU: I don't know. Something about it doesn't feel right.

VEGETA: Well, it is a little corpsy. (looks at the corpses of Yamcha, Tien, and Piccolo)

"I didn't want to damage your corpses. Which didn't really matter when Porunga just created new bodies for you guys." Goku explained.

(scene shifts to King Kai's planet)

NARRATOR: Meanwhile, on King Kai's planet.

KING KAI: (in his thoughts) So, the fight is about to begin. The showdown between the Saiyan elite and the low-class warrior, trained by me. (out loud) Takin' all bets, guys! Takin' all bets!

"Not really much to bet on when you know what going to happen." Bulma pointed out.

BUBBLES: (subtitled) 70,000 zeni on the noble young warrior!

BOJACK: (from inside King Kai's planet) Yargh! I bet 50 gold doubloons on the short one!

GREGORY: Uh, sir, is this really appropriate? If Goku loses, the entire Earth could be destroyed!

"Stop being a stick in the mud." King kai said, deadpan.

(King Kai creates a large hammer)

KING KAI: You were saying?

GREGORY: D'ah, 1,000 zeni on Goku.

NARRATOR: Hey, can I get in on this?

KING KAI: Wait a second. Don't you already know the outcome of the fight?