The Punchline (Part 2)

(scene opens up with Goku getting launched by Ōzaru Vegeta's attack)

ŌZARU VEGETA: What did I tell you, Kakarot? I'm ten times stronger in this form, while you are beaten and weary.

GOKU: (thinking) Man, this is worse than that time I was in high school, and all the guys called me "Geeko", and I was Piccolo's slave, I couldn't get Chi-Chi to like me, and... (out loud) Oh wow, I hit that rock harder than I thought.

"Y-yeah you did," Tenjo said, sweating. They must never know about the atrocity. The time breaker's greatest crime.

ŌZARU VEGETA: Now, Kakarot, to finish this!

GOKU: (thinking) Oh man, what would Yamcha do?

"Seriously? That's your first thought?" Tien asked, grinning.

(flashback to a screaming Yamcha exploding)

The audience burst into laughter again at the glorious sight. However, it died down much quicker this time.

GOKU: (thinking) Um... um... What would Tien do?! (out loud) Wait, I know! (jumps in front of Ōzaru Vegeta)

"Much better." Tien nodded in agreement.

ŌZARU VEGETA: Prepare to die, Kakarot!

GOKU: ! (blinds Ōzaru Vegeta and flies away)

ŌZARU VEGETA: AAAAH!!! My eyes! Oh God, it's like walking in on Frieza in the shower! Wait a minute, Frieza's always naked. AAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!

Vegeta followed his on-screen self's example. "Why!?" He cried.

GOKU: Alright, that should buy me some time, now let's see. Planet, give me your energy-- everything you can spare!

ŌZARU VEGETA: (in the background) Kakarot, when I find you you're going to die! And not any sort of good death! You're going to die horribly, terribly, I'm going to eat your... (continues to speak in the background)

"Christ, he's got a tendency to monologue, doesn't he?" Bardock pointed out. A few people nodded in agreement.

GOKU: Oceans, forests, people of the planet, and all the animals that live alongside them! (starts glowing)

ŌZARU VEGETA: (in the background) I'm going to hammer you... (continues to speak in the background)

GOKU: There, I think I have enough energy-- but, maybe a little more wouldn't hurt...

(scene cuts to a large buck groaning and then collapses)

BABY DEER: Daddy? Daddy?

Goku sweatdropped. Whoops.

(scene cuts back to wastelands)

GOKU: (thinking) Alright, that should do it! All finished.

ŌZARU VEGETA: (regaining his eyesight) Finally, I can see again. Kakarot, I am going to KILL you!

GOKU: Now, take this! Energy from the entire world! (Ōzaru Vegeta fires a mouth blast at Goku) Well, if that don't beat all... (gets hit with the blast, losing the energy for the Spirit Bomb) AAAAAAAAH! (gets knocked into a plateau and onto the ground)

ŌZARU VEGETA: Hey, Kakarot, what's the opposite of Christopher Walken?

Both GOKU'S: Huh?