Freeza: The Final Cut Part 1

NARRATOR: Last time, on DragonBall Z Abridged...

KRILLIN: WAAAH! WAAAH! WAAA-- (explodes to smithereens as Goku and Gohan watch his remains fall from the sky)

Android 18 removed her hands from Marron's eyes when the scene was done.

FRIEZA: Oh, out of all the people I've blown to bits, that one will hold a special place in my heart.

"Sick fucking bastard," Tien snarled.

(Goku is seen shaking in anger)

FRIEZA: Oh what's wrong, monkey? Come on now, give me something funny.

"Still thinks that this is a fucking joke," Bardock growled out between grit teeth.

"No, listen to the music," Gine said. "Something is coming."

GOKU: (enraged) You... killed my best friend! (continues trembling in anger)

FRIEZA: Ha! That is pretty funny. Hilarious, actually.

(thunder and lightning starts striking around Namek as Goku's hair briefly turns gold and his eyes briefly turn green)

Bardock's eyes widened. Golden hair, green eyes. A super saiyan. Look like Vegeta was right in the end.

GOKU: RRAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!! (transforms into a Super Saiyan for the first time)

Bardock looked upon his son, covered in the golden light of the super saiyan and smiled. Frieza was going to die here.

FRIEZA: What?!

GOHAN: Dad?

(Goku, now a Super Saiyan, turns around and sets his sights on Frieza)

FRIEZA: (stunned by Goku's transformation) That's... that's not funny.

"I bet it isn't," Vegeta said, smirking.

(cut to King Kai's planet)

KING KAI: I don't believe it! Goku has truly done it! He has become the one and only Super Saiyan! (small pause) Right?

NARRATOR: (hesitantly) Ye-Yeah...

KING KAI: You hesitated there for a second. (small pause) What?

"There's so many of them by decades end, it's basically a 'super saiyan bargain sale'," Tenjo stated.

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cut to Namek where Super Saiyan Goku is angrily glaring at Frieza)

FRIEZA: What the hell is all this about? What's up with your hair? What's up with your eyes? Answer me!

GOKU: Gohan, take Piccolo, find Bulma, get back to the ship.

GOHAN: But what about you?

"Now is not the time for questions, Gohan," Gine responded.

GOKU: If Piccolo dies, then all this was pointless! Take him, get to the ship, and get out of here!

"Okay, this is extremely weird. He never has this level of critical thinking." Bulma said, shocked.

GOHAN: This is surprisingly well thought-out for you.

"I know, right?" She replied.

GOKU: Gohan, where should you be right now?

GOHAN: The ship?