Freeza: The Final Cut Part 2

(cut to Porunga emerging from the water, now back to life, before shifting to Guru's house)

GURU: (wakes up) Aaaah! Oh. Oh... right. I stopped my heart for a couple minutes there. (notices the destruction of Namek) Oh, God, global warming? NAAAAAIIILLLL!!!

"Shut up, you fat bastard." 18 responded, deadpan as always.

(cut to a Namekian village where all of Namekians are waking up, being brought back to life by Shenron)

MOURI: Ah, why is my neck so stiff?

Dende chuckled slightly at the morbid joke.

(cut to Vegeta's grave)

VEGETA: (makes muffled noises as he emerge from his grave) When there's no more room in hell, VEGETA SHALL WALK THE... (turns around notices the destruction of Namek) ...other hell, what the hell? (thinking) Well, I have my clothes back-- so at least that's a start. Am I alive? (punches himself in the ribs) Argh! Augh! (falls on the ground) Yay! I'm alive! (coughs blood at the ground)

"I can picture Vegeta doing this to see if he's alive again." Bulma said, drawing noises of agreement from others.

(cut to Dende)

DENDE: (wakes up and gets on his feet) I'm alive? I'm alive! And... (notices Porunga in the distance) And I have an idea.

"What are you going to do kid?" Bardock asked, curious.

(cut to Frieza ramming straight into Goku and burying him in a hole hundreds of feet underground before jumping out of the hole, which explodes with lava)

FRIEZA: Well, now you're Super Saiyan soup, high in vitamin dumbass! (laughs and looks up at the sky) Huh? Oh, God, what's up with the sky? This planet really is about to blow. I give it like... two minutes tops. I better get to my ship and-- (gets kneed in the face by Goku) Stop that! Stop not dying! You think you're better than me? You're nothing but an overgrown monkey!

"1; It's been heavily established that Goku's actually on par with you and 2; You still can't tell time," Tien responded.

GOKU: (thinking) Man, Freezer's stronger than ever at a hundred percent. I'll have to stratergize. I know, a distraction! (out loud to Frieza) Hey look, Freezer! A giant dragon! (referring to Porunga)

FRIEZA: What? (looks and sees Porunga) Well, I'll be damned! Immortality is mine! (Flies off)

GOKU: (thinking) Oh, I am become error. (flies after Frieza)

"They're not able to speak to it in its native language, they can't make a wish." Cabba pointed out. "They don't know that," Gohan responded

(Goku manages to catch up to Frieza and once again engages him in battle)

FRIEZA: Will you just piss off already!?

GOKU: I don't have to use the bathroom!

The audience just sighed at Goku's denseness.

(cut to Vegeta flying in the sky)

VEGETA: (thinking) All right, I know one of the Ginyu's ships must be around here somewhe-- (sees Goku and Frieza battling it out) Yeah, I think I'ma stay away from that one. (sees Porunga) That, however... Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine...