Stop! Celebrate and Witness, Goku's Back From 100X Fitness!

(cuts to Goku flying in the sky, finally arriving on Planet Namek)

GOKU: Finally, I'm on Planet Namek.

KRILLIN: (in the distance) Help uuuuussssss!

GOKU: So serene.

"Why is he just ignoring it?!" Videl stressed. "It's Goku." Tenjo simply answered.

KRILLIN: (in distance) Oh, God, he's killing us! Heeeeeelp!

GOKU: I think I hear a duck. But this far out in space? That doesn't make any sense!

KRILLIN: (in distance) Quaaaaaaaack...

GOKU: Oh, no! That sounds like Krillin! Imma comin'! (powers up to Kaio-ken)

Bardock groaned and facepalmed. He'd almost forgotten what a moron the bumpkin was.

["SANJOU!! GINYU TOKUSENTAI!!" OPENING SEQUENCE]

(shows Burter's face on the screen along with an ad on Team Four Star soda and Spacey's, accompanied by an announcer speaking in Japanese)

(cuts to outside Frieza's ship)

FRIEZA: I can't believe we came all the way out here and spent a week in the Space Boonies for nothing! Seriously, I'm surprised we didn't hear banjos on the way in because everybody's inbred and LOOKS THE F**KING SAME! Not to mention I lost Dodoria and Zarbon, the latter of whom spent 400 credits making long-distance calls to his 'girlfriend', WHO I AM CONVINCED IS NAMED CHUCK!

"We never gonna know whether or not Zarbon was gay or not, are we?" Vegeta sighed. "To be fair, if you did, then the fun would end, wouldn't it?" Tenjo replied rhetorically.

CAPTAIN GINYU: Lord Frieza...

FRIEZA: WHAT?!

CAPTAIN GINYU: There may still be a few holed up somewhere. Perhaps you should check your scouter.

"The fact that it's Ginyu suggesting that... " Bardock trailed off.

(Frieza pauses for a brief moment and then checks his scouter)

FRIEZA: Well, would you look at that? Three in that direction. (gets in his bubble car) Good work, Ginyu.

CAPTAIN GINYU: All in a day's work sir.

(Frieza flies off)

CAPTAIN GINYU: And now... the Dance of Solitude! (Captain Ginyu starts dancing, with "Vouge" playing in the background)

"And of course, back to dancing. Because why would you do anything else?" Videl sarcastically asked.

(cuts to Burter and Jeice as they watch a red dot approaching the battlefield)

BURTER: So are we just waiting for this thing or wha--

(Goku quickly flies into the battlefield)

JEICE: Holy doolie!

BURTER: Jesus, that was fast! I-I mean not as... not as fast as me considering I'm the fastest in the... in the universe. But compared to the average person...

"It's okay. We get it, you're fragile about not being unique." Tien said.

JEICE: We get it, mate. It's cool.

(Goku starts shaking a nearly-dead Gohan, who makes snapping noises while doing so)

GOKU: Gohan. Hey, Gohan. Gohaaaan... Gohan? (Gohan doesn't respond, with his neck limply falling down) Maybe he'll wake up if I shake him some more...