The Punchline (Part 3)

(scene opens up with Vegeta recovering from the Spirit Bomb)

VEGETA: You know, at a time like this I really only have one thing to say to you... BITCH SLAP!!!

"The basics, eh?" Bardock said.

KRILLIN: OH SNAP!!!

(Vegeta slaps Krillin, knocking him down and whining in pain)

(Krillin Owned Count: 10)

VEGETA: (walks up to the remaining Z-Fighters) And as for the rest of you... I'm going to end this, with a Big Bang... kind of attack.

"Is that supposed to be a prototype of my actual attack?" Vegeta wondered.

(Vegeta begins gathering up energy)

GOKU: Oh, this isn't going to end well... (closes his eyes)

"No shit, Sherlock." 18 responded.

(Vegeta screams and unleashes an explosive attack, causing Krillin, Goku and Gohan, who gets knocked away, to scream)

VEGETA: (breathes heavily and notices that everyone's still alive) Oh, you have got to be kidding me! They're still alive?! Oh to hell with it... (begins floating and lands next to Gohan, with an arrow pointing to his tail)

"Oooh. Oh, I see." Gine said, a smug look on her face. "A taste of your own medicine."

VEGETA: (thinking) I may not have enough energy to kill you all at once, (begins walking towards Gohan) but I can still kill all of you without any troub--

(Yajirobe comes out of nowhere and slashes Vegeta's armour with his katana)

"Seriously, you're just jinxing yourself into defeat at this point." Bulma sighed.

VEGETA: You... You cut through my armour! This was a gift from my father!

YAJIROBE: I'm sorry, I'm sure your father was a great man!

Beerus, Bardock, and Gine started laughing. Vegeta frowned.

VEGETA: I hated my father!

YAJIROBE: Well then, I'm sure your father was a total prick.

The 3 laughed even harder.

VEGETA: (punches Yajirobe in the face) How dare you talk about my father like that!

(Yajirobe gets sent flying into a pile of rocks)

VEGETA: (while beating up Yajirobe) Finally, I can just sit back and enjoy myself. No cares in the world! (Gohan is seen staring at Vegeta's artificial moon) I can beat these worthless cretins all day long and I-- (stops attacking Yajirobe) I think I'm forgetting something...

"Story of my life." Vegeta groaned, facepalming.

(Gohan begins his transformation into an Ōzaru)

VEGETA: Oh dammit, the kid-- that's right! (in his thoughts) Oh wait, I'll just become the mighty Ōzaru and... Wait, I don't have my tail! (out loud to Yajirobe) This fat bastard cut it off!!

YAJIROBE: Haha-- (gets hit) Ungh!

VEGETA: (begins attacking Gohan to stop his transformation) No, no, stop it! Stop it, damn you! WHY?! WHY WON'T YOU PEOPLE JUST DIIIE?! (Gohan fully transforms into an Ōzaru)

"It's either too much willpower or stubbornness," Gohan answered.

KRILLIN: (noticing Gohan as an Ōzaru) Yay! Gohan's transformed! He's gonna save us all!