Nail is Piccolo, and so can you!

Everyone reconvened in the living room, Tenjo already there, having cleaned it up. God knows it needed to be clean for the fallout from ep 30. Once everyone was sat down, he booted up the episode.

(cuts to Piccolo on Planet Namek)

PICCOLO: Urgh, what was that idiot DOING bringing me here! It's... Wait a minute, I can feel it... This is my home! I can finally see its beauty! The lush blue fields, the crystal clear waters, the wind brushing past my... GOD, THIS IS BORING!!! (groans) No wonder I feel at home.

"Kinda like the wastelands you hang out in except now there's blue grass." Tien said. The audience giggled at his observation while Piccolo grumbled.

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cuts to Frieza confronting Vegeta, Gohan, Krillin, and Dende)

The humorous atmosphere evaporated at the reintroduction of Frieza.

FRIEZA: Well, Vegeta. You've finally pulled it off. You've managed to dash my hopes entirely. With some help, I see.

KRILLIN: Quack!

"Shut up!" Gine said immediately.

GOHAN: Krillin, seriously, not helping!

KRILLIN: I can try!

"And you'll fail. You can't hide this time!" King Kai responded.

FRIEZA: I'm very curious. Where exactly are you from?

KRILLIN: We're from Ear--

"Shut up already, you moron!" Bulma cut in.

GOHAN: Krillin, no!

KRILLIN: Oh right... Thanks for stopping me, Gohan. 'Cause I can't shut--

DENDE: They're from Earth.

"For the love of... Why Dende?!!" Piccolo exclaimed. "I can only assume but if I were to take a guess, I think..." Trailed off Dende.

KRILLIN: Little Green, why?!

Both DENDE's: Because my name is Dende.

"Dammit kid! Now the only way their home is gonna be safe is if they kill Frieza and from their performance thus far, that'll be real difficult." Bardock said.

FRIEZA: Oh good. I'll stop by there on the way home. Pick up some space eggs, some space milk, and BLOW IT THE F**K UP!!! Oh, I'm sorry. I'm usually far more composed. I'm just a little bit ABSOLUTELY LIVID.

VEGETA: Oh, Frieza. Quit being such a woman. I lost my chance at immortality too and you don't see me crying about it.

"You can sense his power level, can't you? Why are you goading him?!" Shin forced. "Actually, at this point he was pretty much on Frieza's level. It was only when he transformed that we started to bite off far more than we could chew." Gohan explained.

FRIEZA: Yes, Vegeta. But you see, the difference between us is I'll live long enough to regret it. (charges at Vegeta and engages him in battle) HYAAAAAAAAH!

(cuts to Piccolo flying through the sky)

PICCOLO: (in his thoughts and sighing) Everything looks the goddamn same on this goddamn planet! (sees something) Wait a minute, a body! (out loud) SOCIAL ACTIVITY! (Piccolo flies down and lands next to a body, which is Nail's) Please tell me you're not dead!

"And it hits differently when coming from a namekian themselves. Also are you yelling social activity due to your lack of it, or is that what you do?" Tien asked. Piccolo blushed before answering " I believe it would be the former."