Nappa's Best Day Ever

(scene opens up at Kame House with Bulma, Master Roshi, Oolong and Puar watching a telecast of Yamcha's death)

MR. KENT: And there you have it, folks. That man is dead. Very, very dead.

JIMMY: Mr Kent, if you had to come up with a word for how dead he is, what would it be?

MR. KENT: "Cadaverific!"

"C'mon, a man just died! He's having way too much fun with this," Videl said.

BULMA: (breaks down crying in Master Roshi's chest) Yamcha! No! I was saving myself for him!

Both MASTER ROSHI'S: Bulls**t!

"You broke up with him way before the fight with the Saiyans!" Roshi declared.

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(scene shifts to the battlefield with Krillin being struck with grief over Yamcha's death)

KRILLIN: Yamcha! Yamcha! Yamcha was our friend...and you bastards killed him! Don't worry, Yamcha, I'll avenge you!

Tenjo snorted.

PICCOLO: Oh right, you're going to avenge him? The five-year-old over here is stronger than you are!

"Blunt." Bulma winced. "But realistic." Piccolo defended.

KRILLIN: But I--

PICCOLO: Face it, you're pretty much here as a meat shield.

(Krillin is extremely angry)

NAPPA: Ha! Look at him, Vegeta. He's like the Raditz of their group.

KRILLIN: That's it! I can't take it anymore! I can only be pushed so far!

(HUD from Final Fantasy VII appears at the bottom of the screen, selecting "Krillin" and "Limit")

(Scatter Shot appears at the top of the screen)

KRILLIN: KRILLIN LIMIT BREEEEEAK!!!!

"So you have an extremely strong attack which is capable of killing Raditz in one shot. Yet somehow you forgot about it and didn't use it on Nappa." Tenjo scathingly remarked. Krillin blushed in shame.

(Battle music from Final Fantasy VII plays as Krillin uses Scatter Shot to kill three Saibamen; Victory music from Final Fantasy VII plays after Krillin's rampage)

KRILLIN: (while catching his breath) That was...for Yamcha.

VEGETA: Congratulations, you've just destroyed the equivalent of three Raditz.

KRILLIN: That's right! What now, you son of a bi--

VEGETA: Nappa here is worth five Raditz.

KRILLIN: I-- uh... What?

VEGETA: And I am worth fifteen Raditz.

KRILLIN: (disappointed) I... Oh...

"Oh, how confidence shatter's in the presence of those who are truly powerful." Beerus thought. He'd seen it so many times, that it had become the norm.

NAPPA: Aw, come on, don't get so down on yourself. At least you've proven that your Raditz is still stronger than our Raditz.

VEGETA: So in short, good for you. Oh, by the way, you missed one.

(one Saibamen pops out from hiding and tries to attack Gohan, only to be grabbed by Piccolo)

PICCOLO: Yeah, no.