Saiyans? On My Planet? (It's More Likely Than You Think)

(Scene changes to outer space, where Vegeta and Nappa's Space Pods are seen arriving at Earth.)

NAPPA: Are we there yet?

VEGETA: (slightly annoyed) No.

"No, no, no," Vegeta said, trying to deny what was going on.

NAPPA: Are we there yet?

VEGETA: (more annoyed) No.

NAPPA: Are we there yet?

VEGETA: (really annoyed) No!

Destruction energy started gathering in Beerus' palm as his eye started to twitch.

NAPPA: Are we there yet?

VEGETA: (now irritated) NO!

Bardock started slamming his head against the table until it started to crack.

NAPPA: Are we there yet?

Both VEGETAS: (relieved) Yes.

(Space Pods crash through a building and land in the middle of the road, forming two huge craters)

NAPPA: Yaaay!

Vegeta sighed raggedly, tears of relief at the corners of his eyes.

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(scene cuts to Vegeta and Nappa landing on the street, in front of a group of shocked citizens)

NAPPA: Hey look, Vegeta, more locals.

(citizens are shown to be completely scared with most of them whimpering)

"Okay hang on. If you crashed in the middle of a city, why aren't you recognised all the time?" Videl asked. "Well..."  Vegeta trailed off.

CITIZEN: ....So, are you guys alien--

(Nappa destroys the entire city, leaving nothing but a gigantic crater)

"Yeah. Nappa killed everything that could have told anyone about us." Vegeta said, wincing.

NAPPA: Ahhh, I hate awkward silences.

"Not a valid excuse to blow up an entire city alongside its population." Gohan firmly stated.

VEGETA: Dammit, Nappa, think before you act! What if you'd have blown up one of the Dragon Balls?

NAPPA: The what now, Vegeta?

VEGETA: The Dragon Balls, Nappa. Don't you remember our wish?

(flashback of Goku talking to Raditz about the DragonBalls)

GOKU: The Dragon Balls, you know? There are seven of them. They grant any wish you want-- like immortality?

OOLONG: Or Bulma's panties!

(back to present)

NAPPA: Yeah, pandas...

Vegeta covered his face and screamed out his sorrows and pains. 

VEGETA: You know what, Nappa? One of these days you're going to die. Then you'll be out of my hair forever. (caption appears at the bottom of the screen saying "Epic Foreshadowing") 

"Oh yes. Oh thank god, he'll be gone soon." Bulma said happily.

VEGETA: Now let's just go. (Vegeta and Nappa fly off towards the Z-Fighters)