Chapter 43: I am Koschei the Deathless!

AN: please don't be confused there was actually a little time laps in the previous chapter. Otherwise it would not makes that it had just been Solstice and now is Starfall

✧Misma POV✧

"It is really gorgeous," Feyre hummed. Nesta and Mor nodded in agreement, all leaning over me and examining the ring on my finger.

"I still cannot believe that she just gave it to me," I mumbled, shaking my head and Mor giggled, beaming at me and squeezing my shoulder.

"At least you did not have to get it yourself from a crazy, bloodthirsty lady."

Feyre shook her head, laughing. They had told me the story of Feyre, her ring and the weaver. Rhys was...special in many ways.

"I need a dress. A new dress. Balthazar. Is. Coming. To. Starfall. He is coming here!" Gwyn suddenly blurted out, rushing through the door, feet patting loudly on the floor and finally letting herself fall onto the armchair in front of us.

"Yes, we all need dresses and should go shopping....today. Especially for you Gwyn," Mor announced, hitting her hands on her thighs and jumping up.

"Oh, Gwyn I am so happy!" Nesta stated, wrapping an arm around Gwyn's shoulder and smiling at her. Gwyn grinned.

"It is so strange. I trust him so much. More than I ever thought I could trust male. I have only seen him a few times in my life, but there is something about him. He is so genuine and respectful," Gwyn smiled, cheeks flushing. I understood what Gwyn meant. I felt the same way about Azriel.

I still had close to zero memories of the night in the Autumn Court. It was all still a complete blur and I still did not remember anything more than what I had known the day after, but some part, some teeny-tiny part, was always on alert when I saw a male I had not met before.

We all gave Gwyn a big smile and decided to head out right then. Feyre would go back to her place to Nyx. The males were training and Amren gave me a break this afternoon. The whole morning we had been training again and it went really well. I could control my powers better and better. Some small part of me believed that it might have something to do with the ring from Azriel's mother. It would make sense, but also not...

Some small part of my brain knew that Amren only gave me a break for the afternoon to spend time with Varian, who arrived around midday. He came and since his arrival we had not heard of her anymore.

 ∙∙✧ ✧ ✧∙∙

"No, no. I don't want anything like that. And also not this one. Red is not my colour, Mor!" Gwyn whined threw her hands up in despair.

"Gwyn, you cannot say no to every dress," Nesta grumbled. But the priestess shook her head, quickly looking at other gowns and brushing her fingers over them.

I waddled through the shop, hands brushing over the dresses until my eyes fell on a specific one.

"Gwyn, I think I found the one. It perfectly matches your eyes, is not too revealing and you will look amazing in it!" I exclaimed, grinning to myself. I took the dress of the hanger and carried it back to where the three of them were already waiting excitedly.

"This is...gorgeous. Try it on, Gwyn, try it on!" Mor cheered, clapping her hands and Gwyn nodded, smiling shyly. She grabbed the dress from my arm and walked to the cabin, disappearing in it.

We waited, impatiently and I let my eyes run through the shop to find a dress for myself while letting myself fall onto the couch, next to Mor.

"What do you think?" Gwyn asked, stepping outside, the slightly shy look still on her face. All our mouths dropped open and we gazed at her.