you better not attract spiders

y/n pov

waking up in the morning was hard as usual even after the 10 minute sleep but eventually after getting the blanket ripped off me by casey i strode out of the room and into the kitchen. 

my arms were aching again i must've laid on them funny last night. so i walked into the kitchen to find everyone eating. jackson and dylan finished plating the food and sat down at the table. i walked to the cupboard and grabbed a cup pouring a glass of juice. just as i started downing the drink leo came over with a small trinket. 

'thanks bud' i smile at him which causes him to grin and go back over to the table. leo always made wire animals ever since he found out i liked them. so now on my windowsill i have a collection. there was giraffe with a flower in its mouth, a butterfly, lizard, even a bird flying on a stand. honestly his work was impressive for a 9 year old. i admired the features of the bronze and gold dragon he gave me, especially the detail on the wings. this one is definitely going on my bedside table. i put my glass down and go to sit with the others. we had to be out for 730 so we still had 20 minutes.

'will you tell me where you were last night' casey nudges my arm 'or who you were texting that kept you giggling all night' 

'i was out with a friend and was texting other friends, that good?' i question her. she knows i'll never give her a straight answer. she nods knowing im not stupid enough to be out with the wrong people. 

getting out was hard because people kept forgetting things they needed but eventually we got out of the house before the owner got up. 

when i got to school i see mj first with the boys coming up aswell. somehow they were always together like they were attached at the hip. ned and peter were the only ones to live down one way whereas mj and i go the other so it would make sense that they would walk together. anyway i sit by mj leaning mostly on her because thats what friends are for. 

i yawned as soon as i sat down rubbing my eyes. i had been friends with mj for ages the boys only since like a year or 2 ago so as a impulse decision i decide to tell them about my powers because if they kill me they kill me. so once their sitting across from me i speak up. 

'boys' i yawn 'just wanted you to know  *small yawn* i can control fire and water' i widen my eyes as you do after yawning. 

'amen' mj adds. the boys look confused as 

'peters spiderman' ned blurts out

peters pov

'im thinking off telling mj and y/n that im spiderman i mean that means i can talk about stuff that happens more than just when we walk to school' i begin to tell ned. carrying my books we cross the street and into the gates off school. there we see y/n walking near mj as we also make our way over. when we sit down y/n begins speaking 

'boys' she yawns 'just wanted you to know *small yawn* i can control fire and water' she informs us yawning again. im so confused is she for real or being sarcastic. i look over at mj to see her smirking  

'amen' mj adds. im just as shocked as ned until. 

'peters spiderman' he blurts out. i look at him slightly frustrated. 

'you better not attract spiders those creepy shits can respectfully fuck off' y/n says now aware of her surroundings looking for spiders. i laugh awkwardly 

'no- no i dont attract spiders' i look over at mj just to see her with a smug look

'i knew it dork' she smirks squinting her eyes

y/n pov

i was looking around for little devil spiders when my phone buzzed. it was almost flat considering i was up all night on it.

tin can 

kiddo what were you doing up at 2am

y/n 

the question is why wernt you up at 2am 

tin can 

cause sleep in important 

y/n 

says you

tin can 

what do you know

y/n

nothing bye

mj pov

'who do you keep texting' i ask y/n 

'idk some wrong number and their friends' she says turning off her phone i just nod. 1 thing about y/n is you never question what shes doing its always stupid and or gonna end up funny on my end so i dont stop her. 

3rd person pov

'can we have a demonstration of your powers?' ned asks intrigued 

'sure' y/n shrugs looking around and leaning back against the tree. she looks around than makes flames cascade over her fingers throwing a leaf into the air and setting that on fire they watch as it burns and the patterns on the leaf get highlighted. putting it in a bubble of water before it hits the ground she leans against mj again

'so cool' ned awes 

'did you get any sleep last night?' peter questions noticing how y/n was almost asleep

'none at all spider boy' she smirks they still had half an hour until school so after request peter begins to explain his powers and stuff. 

throughout the talking y/n was leaning more into mj. mj swears y/n is gonna turn herself nocturnal if she sleeps in the day and not at night. 

eventually the bells goes and it wakes y/n revoking mj the ability to wake her rudely. they get up and walk to their first class of the not eventful day.....

a/n

in pain -  your author  

so i start back at school tmmr so hopefully updating will still be every day or 2