well thats a bit far

i really didnt want to go with them, what if they were like mr wallace. i started shivering as my clothes started to freeze. 

'we just have some questions' the winter soldier says i shake my head.

'p-please just leave' i say beginning to feel faint. 

'no can do kid' black widow says coming forward. i could tell they were gonna attack so i shot ice at the soldiers arm so it doesn't work while firing a fire ball at black widows arm charring her suit a bit. while they were distracted i ran for it. i couldnt go back in the river because i would probably freeze to death so i took off running down the streets. i pulled my hood up over my head as to hide my white hair and ducked and weaved around people trying to get home or to work in this late hour. i mean there was a lot of people out for 2am. i herd fast footsteps behind me and quickened my pace. looking back i accidently knocked into some man with cabbages, feeling bad i quickly help him pick a few up before continuing running. i was coming up to a busy intersection taking a sharp left i bump into a annoyed super soldier. 

'just come with us, its not that hard' he says crossing his arms. i was nowhere near as good as him or black widow in combat so i knew if they got to close i would be taken. i slipped under his legs and began running before a hand grabbed my hoodie pulling me back. i punch up hoping someones head was there and i was correct as the winter solider let go to cradle his jaw. i try to slip away but black widow tackles me into an alley which shoed the birds that were eating out of the bin. she was sat ontop of me pinning my hands above my head. 

'im not going with you guys' i rasp out struggling against her grip. i try to move my legs but she has them pinned with her legs to. god she was good. 'p-please let me go' i plead suddenly i wasnt on the floor and there was a cold hand around my throat. i gasp for breath and feel my face going red from the lack of oxygen. 

nats pov 

'barnes thats a bit far dont you think'  i tell him as he lifts the girl off the ground by her neck. 

'no i dont think so, i want to sleep and fury wants this girl' he says pushing her against the side of the building 'you've lost, your coming with us' he tells her punching her chest to knock the wind out of her and then her head to knock her out. 'well that was easy' he grins throwing the girl over her shoulder. i was shocked at his behaviour i knew he got angry when he was tired but he almost strangled the girl to death. her face was red. and she was out cold. 

we made it to the tower and he happily walked down to the cell we kept loki in and dropped her on the floor. before walking out and saying. 'night romanoff im going to bed' yawning as he walks up the stairs. well that was cold.

i open the cell door and pick her up easily moving her to the small bed bench thing in the cell. wiping the hair out of her face, i take her phone and leave. 

i went to turn on her phone just to check the time before i realised it was in the river with her. going to the kitchen i go to one of the jars off rice and stick her phone it it. closing the lid and taking it back to my room. i felt bad and i would definitely check on her in the morning. or well later in the morning. changing out of my suit i put burn-aid on the burn and change into my pyjamas. laying in bed i listen as it began raining. 

morning bitches 

y/n pov

i wake up in an unfamiliar room surrounded by glass walls. i begin to panic as the events of last night come back to me. i was still in wet clothes that made me shiver, normally i would just take them off but i didnt know who was watching or where i was. i look around the room looking for cameras or anything else odd. and sure enough there was a couple. sighing i sit down crossing my legs but pulling one ontop of the other sitting in the middle off the room i look at the camera tilting my head slightly as if to challenge the watcher to come down hear. after about an hour although it was hard to tell i hear several doors open so i assume someone was coming down here.

nats pov

i wake up at 530am and go do training for an hour. getting changed my arm was a bit stiff and red but overall fine. i do my usual workout and then go back to my room to shower. once i get inside my room i take off my shirt and go into the bathroom. 'hello wanda' i say seeing the brunette on my bed from the mirror 

'whos in the cell downstairs?' she asks 

'how do you know that' i ask turning around not caring that im just in a sports bra and shorts. i see her eyes flicker down a second before she moves to laying down on my bed and looking at the ceiling. 

'i can feel another presence, and their emotions are very strong right now. i cant tell which emotion until i get closer' she tells me. 

'well come down with me when i take them breakfast and check on them. but you will have to stay in the shadows. you can put your mind at rest and then leave okay, fury wants to see her first' i tell her 

'thank you nat' wanda says getting up to leave my room 

'no problem wands' i tell her closing the bathroom door and turning on the shower.