in the safe house

y/n pov
wanda instantly ran up to her. i just stood in the doorway in shock. nat doesn't get bloody and bruised. she never does.

"nat oh my god what happened" she almost yells helping her from the floor and to the couch. i walk to the freezer grabbing a packet of frozen peas not really knowing what else to do but apparently it was exactly what she needed.

"fucking ambushed, they- uh knew i was coming. i d-didn't recognise any teachers tho just regular hydra-a agents" she says holding the peas to her forehead

"that makes me question is this your blood?" wanda asks coming back from the bathroom still listening but going to grab some supplies.

"h-alf half i'd say" she seems to think about it before nodding slightly agreeing with her own statement.

"okay well you gotta have a shower then to get all the blood off you" wanda says before turning back to me. "y/n if you want to go through those files i sent you we can all discuss and make a new list of suspects after. i nod sitting on the couch and going through my phone. as nat and wanda walk away or more like wanda is carrying nat i hear the russian mumble something along the lines off

"i like it when your all bossy and in charge" okay no i did not need to know that.

wanda's pov
"god nat this could get infected" i tell the redhead trying to clean her wounds with a cloth while in the shower. we had moved a seat in there since she can barely stand on her own.

"it's not that bad wands" she rolls her eyes i just put a hand on her thigh not agreeing with her. i put the cloth to her cut again and she winces screwing up her face.

"you, natalia. need to take better care of yourself" i tell her ringing out the cloth again, nat doesn't answer and i look up to see she has her eyes closed leaning against the shower tiles. i lift my hand to her cheek. "hey don't fall asleep just yet okay?" she nods dropping her head onto my shoulder obviously tired.

i finish wiping the blood of her body and brushing through her hair. nat stays quite for the rest of the time clearly exhausted, whatever happened really tired her out. it really surprised me honestly because this girls stamina is like comparable to steve's i don't know how she does it.

turning the shower off i get out quickly drying myself off before going back to get nat. she groans at having to move and i end up carrying her, her fully clinging to my chest like a koala. i walk out of the bathroom and back into our room setting the assassin down on the bed. she sits up her feet on the edge of the bed frame. her elbows we're rested on her knees as her head hung low. i get changed grabbing some clothes for natasha as well. i sit them next to her kneeling down.

"do you want panadol or water or something?" i asked softly. she shook her head always to stubborn for medicine. i softly smile and help her get changed before letting her sleep. so much for talking about the mission. it's okay though she needs the rest,

"hey, what happened to nat?" y/n questioned once i came back into the main area.

"she's exhausted hun, we can talk about the mission when she wakes up" i inform going back to the lounge with a glass of wine.

"it's okay doesn't bother me" y/n smiles her eyes never leaving the alcohol in my glass. i was wondering if she wanted to try some before remembering.

"oh y/n i'm so sorry, i completely forgot" i apologise walking back to the kitchen to pour the glass out when y/n interrupts me

"no it's okay wanda i trust you" she says nodding to make sure i knew it was okay

"okay, thank you i just really needed a glass of wine" she laughs. and i walk back over to the couch. y/n moves in her seat and goes to lean against me. she sighs contently and i smile wrapping my free arm over her shoulders. "what do you want to watch" i ask her

y/n pov
i lean against wanda hoping she didn't mind she didn't seem to. after a second she asks me what i want to watch. i don't really care as i will most likely be asleep in the next 5 minutes.

"you pick" i yawn. my blinks were getting slower and slower but yet i still see her turning on the movie rough night (good movie watch it) "that looks like nat, just blond and with short hair" i add yawning again. wands laughs at me

"yeah i see it, and go to sleep if your tired hun, you have school tomorrow"

"what's with you and reminding me about that" i groan getting comfy and closing my eyes.

it takes a second to actually fall asleep but when i do it was the best fucking nap of my life.