going home.

3rd person pov

by the time they had made it to the hospital clint had been notified and was on his way with the jet. Plus a couple of stray avengers that weren't busy. 

Wanda had woken up in the ambulance however y/n remained unconscious which really worried natasha. 

the 3 were wheeled into a private room courtesy of stark of course. A couple of the best nurses and doctors were working around each other helping to patch up the injured when something happened with y/n.

more doctors rushed over to her there was alot of beeping and new machines were pulled out. 

Wanda and nat snapped their attention over to the young girl as more things seemed to go wrong. things seemed to be worse then they thought as soon enough she was wheeled out most likely to an operating room. 

the older women tried to get up and follow after her however due to their condition that wasnt all to possible. 

wanda was softly held down by 3 nurses as she had a broken leg they were trying to cast. on top of that the sokovian had a mild concussion and a sprained wrist. 

nat also tried to get up and as she wasn't in as bad as condition she made it off the bed before crumpling to the floor when a sharp pain stabbed her in her side. 

a doctor helped her off the floor and back onto the bed slightly scolding her about getting up. which romanoff of course ignored 

"w-where are you taking her" nat asks taking in a sharp breath when someone pressed on her side. 

"surgery, she has a punctured lung, most likely from a broken rib" the same doctor from earlier informed. he could tell nat was worried 

"your daughter and your wife will be fine, miss romanoff" 

the doctors finished and y/n still wasnt back. they were told if anything was to go wrong to press the red button. 

"so wife? and daughter" wanda was smirking from her bed over to nat. natasha twisted her head to look at her girlfriend. a white cast on her leg, gauze wrapped around her head. scrapes all over and a splint on her wrist. 

"they were pushy" nat grumbled blushing, wanda laughs lightly before coughing. 

"im fine" 

"you dont look fine wands" nat raises an eyebrow. 

"speak for yourself nat. you got a broken arm and broken ribs plus a moonboot" wanda says softly with a calm expression 

"oh thats useless im just going to take the cast off when we get back home" 

"you will not be doing that natasha" clint said coming in. 

"you two look great" tony said coming in with his thumbs up. 

"wheres y/n" they all catch on. nat looks down at her cast while wanda answers

"we don't know they took her" wanda explains best she could

"something about a punctured lung" nat adds. tony goes to find someone while clint mothers over the girls. in his own way. 

he places a set of clothes each onto the ends of their beds noticing they were all in hospital gowns before digging around for something else.

"where's y/ns stuff" he turned to steve

"i put it in the blue bag" 

"the blue bag by the door when we left" steve nods "great" 

"look she can wear my jumper it will be a dress on her anyway" he compromises. 

eventually y/n comes back into the room conscious and talking which was a good sign. she sees nat and wanda and smiles. then sees the team slightly waving to them with her hand in a cast. she definitely had it worst. 

a cast on her left foot. bandages around her head and torso, cast on her wrist and scrapes on her face and arms.

"we can go home" tony said coming in

"they said we had to stay over night" y/n interjects 

"sweetie its stark he probably bought the place" wanda smiles. 

"not this time. but with the cradle and all my tech they agreed to set you free. with alot of rules. that romanoff will have follow" he brings over 3 wheel chairs 

"we will leave you to get changed, shout if you need anything" clint said pushing the guys out of the room

"can you magic it wands" y/n asks tilting her head. the witch nodded and easily they were all in their change of clothes y/n being swallowed by the captains jumper.

they call the boys back in and each of them get lifted into their wheelchairs. they collected their things and left the hospital. 

steve first picked up natasha and set her in the left side of the car before going around to the other side to set y/n in the middle and wanda on the outside. 

the trio were supposed to be staying in bed so they wern't allowed to walk or move to much. y/n had to be the most careful with the punctured lung.

"all buckled in kids" Clint smiles turning around in the drives seat to look at the injured peoples. steve was in the very back since it was a 7 seater car and tony was shotgun.

y/n was sat staring forward replaying what she remembered of earlier through her head when she feels her not broken hand get held. 

she looks up to meet eyes with nat. "its okay" she whispers. y/n nods going back to staring at the road ahead.