cursive sucks

y/n pov
todays breakfast was full of mission talk and updating lists. nat and i wern't hungry to busy on getting this right. wanda however had other plans handing us a plate of 2 pancakes each. nat tried to continue working but it was her favourite.

"okay y/n fury managed to transfer you into santa's class i want you to keep your cover but also try to hack his computer while he's distracted" nat continues the mission plan.

"santa? isn't that like the guy that breaks into peoples homes to give them shit" i question. neither of them tried to convince me the guy was more merry and colourful then that. most adults do. they just nodded. i assumed nat was just using santa as either a code name or short for stantonson his name is weird anyway.

"wanda is gonna talk him up to see if she can get any details about his personal life since he clearly fancies her" nat mumbled the last part.

"i only have eyes for you love" wanda whispers kissing nat. i fake gag in front of them receiving a choc chip to the face. "as if you don't have eyes for someone y/n?, mj perhaps, you always use your daily call to talk to her" i blush going back to eating my pancakes

"HA I KNEW IT" nat jumps up in victory before talking about the mission again.

did i have feelings for her. no. no i didn't.

"okay school time kiddo" nat has so much energy right now i dont know why. "let's go boo boo buddie" she grabs my hand rushing out of the kitchen.

le time skip

"1000 word short fantasy story" wanda writes up on the board. in cursive god i hate cursive i can barely ever read it. the class collectively groans but i shrug knowing i don't actually have to do it. but overall confused on what the task was

you are doing it. cant have you falling behind in school
WHAT NO THIS IS A MISSION.  i don't have to do work
you will write the story y/n

i look over at wanda to see her asking if anyone needed a pen. i put my hand up so she walks over here. i was in the back corner and everyone was doing their own work so no one paid any attention

"what are we doing" i whisper. she looks confused

"the task is in the board ms y/l/n" she quips

i cant read the board wanda
move closer

at this point wanda was walking back to her desk after placing the pen on my desk

wanda the letters are funny i can't read it. cursive is stupid

wanda looks up at me with amusement and waves me over to her desk. "why does ms always want to talk to you it's not like you did anything this lesson?" mars questioned as i got up i just shrugged and took my book so it looked like i was getting help.

"what do you think this says, she points her screen at me but the words seem to just blend together. i always thought it was just because i was constantly tired and that what happens when you tired but i'm not even slightly sleepy right now.

i probably looked at it for to long because wanda seemed to realise something. "are the letters blurry or moving" she asks writing in a sticky note.

"it just looks like a bunch of lines" i answer trying to peak at what she was writing. wanda nods and dismisses me. still confused i go back to my seat now knowing i had to write a story.

"is that feature, festive or fancy" i ask mars

"fantasy" he questions himself "you can't read cursive" i shrugged and told him i was never taught cursive and didn't know how to do it or what letters looked like. "understandable"

i then got back to my work writing a love story about tony and strange. i don't ship them love pepper and tony but it's just funny. and i knew wanda would get a laugh about it. soon enough the class was done and we handed in what we had completed so far. wanda claimed this was an in class assignment.

i walked out to lunch by mars and macs side. then em joined us, as did peter, the emo however no where in sight. next up i have 'santa' i really wonder how that's going to play out.

"y/n pleasure to have you in my class now" he smiles and says my seat is at the front right by the door. i take the seat and survey the room. a girl back near the taps, she looks uncomfortable. 3 girls behind me 2 clearly better friends the 3rd looks tired mentally and physically. a guy right in front of the teachers desk. oh god teachers pet. i bet this kid will put up his hand for every question.

and one more guy. he was cold i could see that much, he wore a tight black shirt you could see he was thin but had muscles. his hair was long and framed his face.

then he made eye contact with me as if i was the one he was looking for

a/n
. this chapter will do. i had writers block for this book so mmm.
i might finish the mission abruptly just throw y/n in front of a bus or smth.