not a big deal

"anyone else before i go" clint says putting natasha back on the bed. wanda and i shook our heads. nat was still smiling as laughing hurt to much.

suddenly a mattress was shoved through the door. followed by half a bed frame. "your bed has arrived" tony throws his hands up as steve walks in with the other half of the bed. and soon it was put together.

3rd person pov

it was a couple days later and the girls were miserable. y/n couldnt go out with her friends. natahsa couldn't train. and wanda hated feeling useless and laying around all day.

simple things like going to the toilet or getting changed were annoying and difficult tasks.

natasha and wanda had fallen fast asleep but y/n sat on bed thinking about if she was really going to do this.

if she went through with this she would not only drain herself but cause her healing to become much much slower. but y/n didn't really care about her health at this point she wanted to help nat and wanda.

"this is not a good idea. this is not a good idea" she mumbled rolling off of bed. she landed fine but had to crawl over to the other bed.

she crawled over to natashas side first pulling herself up with one arm. y/n was in so much pain right now, this is the most she's moved since the incident.

putting her hand over the russians heart she began to heal her. she rarely did this and most of the time she wouldnt. because it drains her and she feels like her chest is being pulled apart.

she doesn't know when to stop as nat was asleep but she figured she had been doing it long enough. 

the thing is it not only heals the person but transfers some of the injury to y/n. so basically her limbs were broken now.

y/n could barely keep her eyes open her skin felt like it was being stabbed by pins as her chest was feeling like it was being caved open.

and yet she still crawled to wandas side. taking wanda's injurys as well could almost kill her. at least the injuries arnt as bad when transferred. but it still fucking hurts.

she was propped up on one arm dragging her self over to the witch. this time she couldnt sit as high so it was hard.

y/n held her hand above wandas heart doing the same thing she did to the russian. this time however she herd bones snapping back in place. it was enough to make her gag and a shiver go through her spine.

she passed out on the floor.

wanda's pov
i woke up in the morning feeling so much better than yesterday almost as if nothing had ever happened.

like seriously i felt refreshed and completely fine.

i look over to natasha who was laying peacefully it surprised me i woke up before her. i look over to the other bed looking for y/n however she wasn't there.

i looked around the room and couldn't see her anywhere. the bathroom door was open so she wasn't in there. and alone she wouldn't make it.

i sit up and surprisingly it didn't hurt. that's when i saw her. she was passed out on the ground beside the bed looking pale and in worse condition than last night.

"y/n hey wake up" i hum softly. she doesn't move or even react "y/n sweetie please wake up"

she wasn't responding. "nat, natashaaa" i shake her shoulder.

"hmph what" she says in a groggy morning voice

"y/ns not waking up" nat opened her eyes confused can concerned before sitting up with the same look on her face that i had early. "your not in pain are you" i state

"no." she shakes her head. "looks like i can take this off" she mumbled undoing the straps on her boot.

i was going to stop her but she just stood up outta bed with no issue.

natasha then walked over to my side of the bed. she scooped y/n up wearily putting her on our bed.

"what happened, does she look worse or is it just me" nat questioned brushing the hair out of y/ns face.

"you don't think she...did something to heal us do you" i asked. nat shrugged deep in thought. i decided to see if i could stand as-well and shocker i could.

i could actually go to the bathroom by my self which was freeing as it had just been a pain these last couple of days.

when i came out again y/n was just waking up. y/n had her head on nats lap as the russian was obviously worried about the girl.

we hear her whimper and groan as she tried to move. "hey guys" she tried acting like nothing was wrong.

"what did you do" nat asks sternly yet caring.

"fixed ya up nothing much"

"y/n we are perfectly fine whereas you look 5 times worse than last night" i said stroking her hair sitting next to nat.

"it transfers some of your injuries to me. kinda like a rebound thing from healing. it's fine" she yawns.

"tell us the truth. all of what this means for you. y/n if you have hurt yourself more because of this" nat wasn't mad we could tell but she was confused. y/n sighs before responding.

"doing it drains me. that's why i passed out next to the bed. i don't do it often. but i could tell you guys were miserable like that. i'm used to the pain so the idea was fine by me. it transfers your injuries to me however on a slightly less painful level because of the healing. i got some injuries so what" she explained.

"its not a big deal. you guys can get back to normality. i'm fine"